Massive List of Cabin Plans and Deck Plans

Old August 19th, 2005, 08:53 PM
How B

Default Massive List of Cabin Plans and Deck Plans

Since cruisestateroom/com became a membership site, I've been looking
for something comparable. Think I found it at:

http://www.cruiseaway.com.au/cruises...alphabetically

It's a huge list of ships, including many non-mainstream ships. Click a
ship, then click the "Deck Plans & Cabins" link. There's also a link
for dining, with (a few) menus and wine lists.

It's not 100% complete, but it's the best I've seen so far.

How B

Old August 19th, 2005, 10:52 PM
TEP

Thanks, this is quite an extensive site.

Old August 19th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Mark O. Polo

How B:

Always good to see another useful cruise website and I note it
originates in Australia. Mahalo

Old August 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM
How B

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:53:15 -0700, How B wrote:

Since cruisestateroom/com became a membership site, I've been looking
for something comparable. Think I found it at:
http://www.cruiseaway.com.au/cruises...alphabetically

Mucho thanks!

De nada... one thing I really like is the "itineraries" link, for each
ship it has the actual sailing schedule for the rest of the year, and
some well into 2006.

Some very interesting and different ships, I ran across the Aranui
freighter which does the Tahiti/Marquesas cruises. I had looked into
that a long time ago and totally forgot about it.

How B

Old August 20th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:57:50 -0700, How B wrote:

De nada... one thing I really like is the "itineraries" link, for each
ship it has the actual sailing schedule for the rest of the year, and
some well into 2006.

That's a great feature.

Some very interesting and different ships, I ran across the Aranui
freighter which does the Tahiti/Marquesas cruises. I had looked into
that a long time ago and totally forgot about it.

How B

Google Groups RTC, they are extensive reviews by Bill Warnock.
--
"Indecision is the key to flexibility however it is weighted by the
incapacity to deal with reality" -CC