TV Tonight! Other things.

Old November 3rd, 2003, 05:05 PM
Graham Harrison

Default TV Tonight! Other things.

University Challenge 8pm? Nottingham vs Magdalen Oxford!

Seen the freezer? Seen the note?
Level (feet on the bottom)
Leave for 24 hours (they don't like being moved around)
Plug in and switch on
Leave another 24 hours (to allow temperature to settle)
Fill with food.
Look after it!

Hope today wasn't too bad.

If you start running out of money before you get a new card let me know the

Name
Address
Account Name
Bank Code
Account Number

of Sootys' bank account and I'll transfer some more money BUT if takes 2/3
days!

--
*****
*****The "return to" address embedded in this mail is wrong as an antispam

Old November 4th, 2003, 09:27 AM
Simon Elliott

Graham Harrison writes
If you start running out of money before you get a new card let me know the

Name
Address
Account Name
Bank Code
Account Number

of Sootys' bank account and I'll transfer some more money BUT if takes 2/3
days!

Could you post a facsimile of his signature as well?
--
Simon Elliott
http://www.ctsn.co.uk/