The Lina Morgan Anti-Masturbation Device

Old April 5th, 2004, 04:30 PM
stoney

Default The Lina Morgan Anti-Masturbation Device

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 18:10:31 GMT, L.S.L , Message ID:
m wrote in
alt.atheism;

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 18:02:40 -0000, Woden wrote:

The Rev Optional honored us in alt.atheism with
the following discourse:

I am going to heaven. Of that I am sure.

Once again, you're wrong. At least you're consistent.

Unless you can prove there is not a God, Then you are wrong.

HTH

Which one? Clearly in order for any one to discuss the existence of any
god, you must first describe this god and provide us with its
characteristics that we can verify and observe.

Translation: I can't prove it.

Blatant and unrepentant bearing of false witness. The honest response
from you would have been along the lines of; "I can't, that's what faith
is for."

How sad so many Christians are so insecure and dishonest.

Stoney
"Designated Rascal and Rapscallion
and
SCAMPERMEISTER!"

When in doubt, SCAMPER about!
When things are fair, SCAMPER everywhere!
When things are rough, can't SCAMPER enough!
/end humour alert

alt.atheism military veteran #11
{so much for the 'no atheists in foxholes' rubbish}
Old April 5th, 2004, 04:31 PM
stoney

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 22:10:22 GMT, Kosta , Message ID:
wrote in alt.atheism;

L.S.L wrote in
ws.com:

He made you, It shows He has hangovers from time to time.

You mean god is not perfect? Shocking!

It's the perfect fictional asshole.

Old April 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
stoney

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:15:39 GMT, Doc Smartass
, Message ID:
wrote in alt.atheism;

stoney wrote in
:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:54:03 +0000, Lina Morgan
, Message ID:
wrote in
alt.atheism;

Newton Joseph wrote:

I don't remember the source but masturbation is punishable in some
Moslem countries

It should be punishable in ALL countries.

Lina's wracked by constant orgasms.

She only _thinks_ she's epileptic!

*Thinks?* There's been no indication of it having that capability.

Hmmm...how do I say something on-topic to alt.gossip.celebrities,
alt.fan.howard-stern, alt.atheism, and rec.travel.air?

Lessee...Howard Stern took a plane trip to sit in on the Martha Stewart
trial (just for laughs). Untrue, but gossip doesn't necessarily need to be
true.

AND...since we talk about anything & everything in a.a., this is still on
topic