Hand inspection of film

Old December 1st, 2003, 04:33 AM
bob

Default Hand inspection of film

The debate over X-ray machine fogging of film will go on forever. Some say
it's harmless, some say it fogs film. It's almost a religeous debate in some
quarters. My solution is to use lead-lined film bags and never think about
it again.
For what it's worth, repetitive zapping of film will indeed cause fogging,
but the quantitative side of things is still undefined.

Bob

--

Travel and Astronomy Photos
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bomo

"Doug Pearl" wrote in message
On a trip I'm planning for next spring, I expect to be flying out of
(and therefore going through security) at the following Asian aiports:

Osaka, Japan
Hong Kong
Hanoi (changing planes in Bangkok)

Anybody know at which of the above airports I'd be able to get a hand
inspection of film for my 35mm camera?

Thx,
Doug