"15 minute" breaks at Cisco

Old February 24th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Fifteen Minutes

Default "15 minute" breaks at Cisco

IP address: 171.71.79.11
Host name: mvoight-w2k02.cisco.com

Cisco must use a different system of time keeping, where 15min=24hrs

You've been posting all day long from work in various groups (like every other
day).

Idiot.

About Rogue Cisco Employee Michael "mrtravelkay" Voight,
a.k.a. the "mrtravel" Netkook Troll/Usenet Flooder

"mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose real name is
Michael Voight, email .

He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel".

The idiot works for Cisco in San Jose and apparently they don't
keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet when he isn't
looking for foreign brides to marry in exchange for money
in alt.visa.us.marriage-based and alt.personals.big-folks, or trying
to pick up minors in alt.personals.teens or any of the number of creepy
newsgroups he frequents. Some of his other trolling aliases are Network
Guy, , sleepydoc , jlhunt
, and Lost 5 of 8 , mrt ,
news.sf.sbcglobal.net , not-nomen
, David Tanner
, Jeff Davies .

All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so he takes
great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only two cerebral neurons
together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav , mrtrav3
, mrraveltay , and mrtravelkay
and mtravelkay .
The lastest product of his brain diarrhea is BobTheBuilder
.
He seems to like to hang out in alt.sex.preteen. Hmmm....

His phone number is 831-252-2606.

He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other kids
he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since they come
and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know what kind of
deviant sexual pervert maniac they have working for them, so....

For starters, forward his idiotic posts to
.

He works in technical support, so forward them to
.

He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
and as well.

You can also call them at 1 800 553 2447 and ask to speak with a supervisor
and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his whole
day at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE
THAT.

Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is doing
and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They will LOVE
that you brought this to their attention:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
USA

Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters with
phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get as far up
as possible.

(408)526-4000
(800)553-NETS or
(800)553-6387

Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in investing in
their company but won't do so until they get rid of this asshole who is
wasting company resources:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Investor Relations Department
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134-1706
Phone: (408) 526-8890
Fax: (408) 526-4545
Email:

Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about this
type of stuff:

USA 1 800 553 6387

Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are VERY
INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their employees. They
will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE out of their company:

John Morgridge, Chairman
John Chambers, President, CEO
Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

Have fun!

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Old February 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
mtravelkay

Fifteen Minutes wrote:

You've been posting all day long from work in various groups (like every other
day).

Idiot.

1. You assume I am single tasking and type and/or read slower than you.

2. Right now, at home, it's 2:53 AM and I am reviewing documentation
and packet traces.. Trust me. the quietness and lack of distractions
make this a very efficient time for me. It looks like my first post to
rec.travel.air came a little after 9 AM, which was about 18 hours ago..

Now, find another hobby, or at least keep the same name.

Old February 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
freeda

Did you **** this guys wife or trash his car or something?

Old February 24th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Bob Myers

"freeda" wrote in message
Did you **** this guys wife or trash his car or something?

Unlikely; the kid doesn't seem to be old enough to have either.

Bob M.

Old February 26th, 2004, 01:11 AM
mtravelkay

Yeah, 15minutes/starwars/edo/nomen mescio/, I see what you mean

1:04 AM post to r.t.a
1:26 AM post to alt.visa.marriage.us-based
1:32 AM post to r.t.a
1:08 PM post to r.t.a
1:43 PM post to r.t.a
2.22 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:33 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:40 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:42 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:48 PM post to r.t.a

To me, it looks like the posting of someone working late at night and
also taking a break at 2:22-2:48 pm in the afternoon. You might even
surmise that at some point after 2pm he was eating pizza and drinking
coke (company paid) at his desk. Outside of this break after 2 pm, it
looks like, OMG, he posted twice between 1:08 and 1:43 PM... And wait a
minute.... these weren't even posted from an sbcglobal/prodigy newserver
(like THIS post), but it looks like... can't be.... they actually have a
newserver with these two newsgroup at work......