"Dress code wearing thin on air marshals"

Old December 12th, 2004, 12:02 AM
ant

I think a pair of designer-type jeans, and a ralph loren (or similar) shirt
would have you fitting into either class without any problems.

ant
______________________

Old December 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Kim Dyer

The problem is that if a marshall is called to sit in first class and is
dresses "hawaian shirt", he will stand out. If he is called to sit in
coach and is dressed in black tie suit, he will stand out.

When is the last time YOU were on a plane? I've seen people in first/business
class who dress like they've been to the Mission Free Store ... and I see
plenty of suits and laptops in coach.
-- Kimbis

Old January 20th, 2005, 06:26 PM
LoudObnoxiousThemeShirts