A day of photography at Doi Intahnon

Old January 30th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Steve Kramer

Default A day of photography at Doi Intahnon

A group of 7 advanced photo shooters wanted some lessons in waterfall
photography so we loaded up a min-van and headed up to Doi Inthanon and
the Ma Ya waterfalls for the morning, studying the use of neutral
density and graduated neutral density filters along with polarizers to
balance out the tonal values of light and shadows. I usually don't take
groups larger than 3-4 but as these folks were all traveling together I
decided to break my traditions. After a good picnic lunch by the river,
we went to the Mae Klong falls for another orientation of the water
flow, then further up the mountain to the Karen village for some candid
people photography utilizing flash photography inside and around the
village and houses, and where we were invited in for dinner. I've been
photographing this village and the lovely folks in it for the past three
years and we've built up a nice report. It's a prosperous village as
they all work together as a co-op, and the village shows that spirit of
co-operation in everything they do. A good day was had by all. Doi
Inthanon is a beautiful venue for photography.

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Old January 30th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kombat Kramer" spammed the group AGAIN in
a desperate and feeble plug for his failing photography business:

A group of 7 advanced photo shooters wanted some lessons in waterfall
photography so

**So they obviously wasted their time and money by booking a trip with you,
didn't they Steve??? )

we loaded up a min-van and headed up to Doi Inthanon and
the Ma Ya waterfalls for the morning, studying the use of neutral
density and graduated neutral density filters along with polarizers to
balance out the tonal values of light and shadows.

**You trying to bore us to death Steve??? )

I usually don't take
groups larger than 3-4

**But you do if you can fleece more money out of them, right??? )

**You DO love to spout bull****, don't you Steve??? )

After a good picnic lunch by the river,
we went to the Mae Klong falls for another orientation of the water
flow, then further up the mountain to the Karen village for some candid
people photography utilizing flash photography inside and around the
village and houses, and where we were invited in for dinner. I've been
photographing this village and the lovely folks in it for the past three
years

**And fleecing those mugs that you've been taking up there as well!!! )

and we've built up a nice report. It's a prosperous village as
they all work together as a co-op, and the village shows that spirit of
co-operation in everything they do. A good day was had by all.

**Especially by you as you managed to fleece another gullible group of
tourists... )

Doi
Inthanon is a beautiful venue for photography.

**I hear that the 'group of 7 advanced photo shooters ' asked for their
money back at the end of the trip and that you just laughed at them and told
them to 'get lost'. You should be ashamed of yourself Steve. You're a fraud
and you know it. It won't be long till they kick you out of the country,
despite all the snitching that you've done for them!!! *smirk*

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
--
"I know where the elephants lay down"
--Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Old January 30th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kombat Kramer" spammed the group AGAIN in
a desperate and feeble plug for his failing photography business:

A group of 7 advanced photo shooters wanted some lessons

snipped the rest of the spam

**For those who have yet to see the photo (and for those that have already
seen it, but could do with *another* laugh) here's Kombat Krapping himself
at the police station:

http://www.takingthe****.net/stevekr...ng_kii_nok.jpg :-)

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Old January 30th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Rick Armstrong

"Takin Gthe****" wrote in message

[...]

Newsgroups

This post from Steve shows just how desperate things have become. Why else
would he have posted that message?

Last year, he was bragging about how well things were going and how he had
to turn business away. Now it seems he has to resort to more slimeball
tactics and spamming in order to drum up publicity. He's a scumbag and there
is no doubt his reputation as such goes before him. His bad name now will
deter all but the most wretched of poor mugs who fall for the scam.

One thing is for sure though, he won't be able to rip off the tourists for
much longer. He's now in trouble with the law for meddling in the affairs of
a Thai owned and operated business in Chiang Mai. Apparently sending a
number of obscene and abusive faxes to the owner of the business who filed a
complaint with the police.

A photo here shows Steve being interrogated by Thai police officers...
http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/Guilty.jpg

There are a number of variants to his explanation of this photo, each one
more more difficult to believe than the last.

Old January 31st, 2005, 12:36 AM
Steve Kramer

Rick Armstrong wrote:

This post from Steve shows just how desperate things have become. Why else
would he have posted that message?

LOL! To show everyone just how desperate you four have gotten, that you
would rip up an ordinary post just to get your names printed. What would
you do for a life if I wasn't around?

Last year, he was bragging about how well things were going and how he had
to turn business away.

It's even better this year, with more commercial accounts signing up for
production and brochure shoots.

One thing is for sure though, he won't be able to rip off the tourists for
much longer. He's now in trouble with the law

Actually, no trouble at all. In fact, it's the husband of the business
owner who is in trouble. After signing a police statement that he
wouldn't send me any more e-mail, the fool went and did it again!!

Apparently sending a number of obscene and abusive faxes

The most obscene was the square root of 3 carried out to one million
decimal points...

to the owner of the business who filed a
complaint with the police.

You forgot to add the fact that the police threw out the complaint as
baseless.

A photo here shows Steve being interrogated by Thai police officers...
http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/Guilty.jpg

Well actually, the photo shows me presenting the police with three
different piles of e-mails and faxes sent to me by the husband of the
owner of the Thai owned business. That's why they threw out her
complaint.

There are a number of variants to his explanation of this photo, each one
more more difficult to believe than the last.

Yes... the truth, and then all the others that the three of you have put
forward, and as you say, each one more more difficult to believe than
the last. But do keep trying. You are providing yourselves with a reason
not to jump off a balcony out of desperation for a life.

Old January 31st, 2005, 03:21 AM
pickle

"Takin Gthe****" wrote in message

"Steve Kombat Kramer" spammed the group AGAIN
in
a desperate and feeble plug for his failing photography business:

A group of 7 advanced photo shooters wanted some lessons

snipped the rest of the spam

**For those who have yet to see the photo (and for those that have already
seen it, but could do with *another* laugh) here's Kombat Krapping himself
at the police station:

http://www.takingthe****.net/stevekr...ng_kii_nok.jpg :-)

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
--
"I know where the elephants lay down"
--Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Newsgroups

Say Hey !!

Well with Weegie's business doin so well hopefully he doesn't forget to
report his earnings to the U.S. Treasury Department - that and his bank
account/s. Someone just may have his passport number and squeal on him to
the feds back in statusville !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Old January 31st, 2005, 10:29 AM
Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kombat Kramer" wrote in message

Rick Armstrong wrote:

This post from Steve shows just how desperate things have become. Why
else
would he have posted that message?

LOL! To show everyone just how desperate you four have gotten, that you
would rip up an ordinary post

**An ordinary post??? Now YOU are Takin Gthe****!!! It was a blatant SPAM
and you know it!!! You posted it in another desperate attempt to plug your
failing photography business. That was the ONLY reason you posted it.

(For the benefit of those who might have missed it, here is Steve's SPAM,
with a few 'comments' by myself.)

--START OF KOMBAT'S SPAM--

[...]

--END OF KOMBAT'S SPAM--

Steve Kombat Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand

--
"I kicked Charles Bronson's ass"
--Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Old January 31st, 2005, 04:46 PM
Crownfield

Rick Armstrong wrote:

This post from Steve shows just how desperate things have become. Why
else
would he have posted that message?

LOL! To show everyone just how desperate you four have gotten, that you
would rip up an ordinary post

here gthe**** demonstrates his loyalty to steve
by paying homage and trolling for customers for him.

**An ordinary post??? Now YOU are Takin Gthe****!!! It was a blatant SPAM
and you know it!!! You posted it in another desperate attempt to plug your
failing photography business. That was the ONLY reason you posted it.

snip
Old January 31st, 2005, 08:18 PM
Takin Gthepiss

Rick Armstrong wrote:

This post from Steve shows just how desperate things have become. Why
else
would he have posted that message?

LOL! To show everyone just how desperate you four have gotten, that you
would rip up an ordinary post

here gthe**** demonstrates his loyalty to steve
by paying homage and trolling for customers for him.

**Hi Bob! )

You STILL reading my posts then??? I thought you told us that you weren't
going to read them anymore?

As for demonstrating loyalty and paying homage to Kombat, I'll leave that to
you. )

Time I think to repost Kombat's anthem to help him as he trolls and spams
the newsgroups, in his desperate attempt to promote his sinking
'photography' business. *smirk*

"Trollin'!"
by The Ranger (© January 2000)

Trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin'
Trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin',
Rawhide!

Trollin', trollin', trollin', my thoughts are truly bloated
I keep 'em slow 'n sloggin', Rawhide.
Rain and wind and weather, hellbent for leather
Wishin' a brand was burnin' by my backside.
All those things I'm missin', good timin', logic and rhythm
All are waiting at the end of my ride.

Chorus:
Move 'em on, head 'em up, Head 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, head 'em up, Rawhide!
Count 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em in, count 'em out
Count 'em out, ride 'em in, Rawhide!

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
I keep 'em slow & sloggin', Rawhide
Don't try to understand 'em,
Just rope 'em, pull and brand 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide
Our hearts calculatin' that one true love (an original thought)
'll be waitin' at the end of our ride

Chorus
Hyaa!
Trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin' (Hyaa!)
Trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin' (Hyaa!)
Rawhide! Rawhide!