A day of photography at Doi Intahnon

Old February 2nd, 2005, 01:24 AM
Steve Kramer

Rick Armstrong wrote:

http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/vagrant.jpg

Rick, thanks for the free publicity.

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old February 2nd, 2005, 01:25 AM
Steve Kramer

Rick Armstrong wrote:

http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/vagrant.jpg

Rick, thanks for the free publicity. Who could ask for more?

Old February 2nd, 2005, 02:17 AM
Chabon 19

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:22:35 +0700, Steve Kramer
wrote:

Chabon...... Al Qa'ida connection?

I knew you'd dance for me Kramer - little lonely there in the out eh?
Old February 2nd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Bill Blazer

wrote:

Chabon...... Al Qa'ida connection?

I knew you'd dance for me Kramer - little lonely there in the out eh?

Say Hey !!

Kii Nok, Kii Nok, Kii Nok !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Old February 2nd, 2005, 09:28 AM
LarbGai

In article s.com,
says...

http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/vagrant.jpg

LOL! Clad in a pork pie hat with his Tripod. Where have I seen that before?

*****Why!!!!!! At the local police station, only he was crapping his pants that
time.

*GRIN*

Old February 2nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
Steve Kramer

LarbGai wrote:

In article , says...

****Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What about this suspicious looking turkey then?????

Old February 2nd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Steve Kramer

LarbGai wrote:

In article s.com,
says...

http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/vagrant.jpg

I wish I had his life. It sure would be a lot better than mine.

Actually, ANY life would be better than yours, but I think you got the
one you deserve. I hope you get to live it a long time. )