NGR Heart of Dixie, Closed Government, Forced Felons and Experiments,No Reporting, Toxins and Overdose, Federal War Criminal USA Holy Day

Old July 31st, 2008, 08:20 PM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
Saint Ram Bone

Default NGR Heart of Dixie, Closed Government, Forced Felons and Experiments,No Reporting, Toxins and Overdose, Federal War Criminal USA Holy Day

Today's post by
Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank
examiner of Mobile Audit Club fame

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

and Youtube Saintrambone videos (some were edited by Youtube or
federal
censors)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=saintrambone

Daily Foreword July 31, 2008: In the lies of the USA government that
the
rulers are concerned about the American people, I will address three
or four
issues today that discuss and compare my new, and most likely
temporary,
home in Northwest Florida in Pensacola and my previous home in the bay
area
of San Francisco.

It appears that there has been some tumult over an automobile license
plate
in Arkansas that had the letters NGR given to some citizens.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...mobile+tag+ngr

A recall of the plates has been made. Equally disturbing and
unmentioned
by the corrupt and divisive government of the United States is the
Alabama
license plate slogan, "Heart of Dixie", which is printed involuntarily
on
the upper corner of many of the tags. Dixie to me symbolizes a dead
and
bygone era of slaves, slave owners, and steam based locomotives. I
was
attacked in Canada when I had a disabled veteran license plate. It
may have
been related to my reporting money laundering and murder however. I
wonder
if many in San Francisco were involuntarily issued license plates with
the
letters FAG? Or POT HEAD?

Also, the federal and state governments pretend to be concerned about
our
health, when in fact all they do is protect their crime syndicates and
war
criminal and polluting corporations held by their multi-millionaire
war
criminal sect which controls the closed door government. I, Kurt
Brown,
alias Saint Ram Bone, was held down and forcibly injected by the
federal
government after I had reported money laundering and murder labeled
suicide
at the federal banking regulatory agency, the Federal Deposit
Insurance
Corporation (FDIC), my past employer.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fdic

I was first injected by a Secret Service agent at the Los Angeles
Veterans
Administration facility. After I had reporting money laundering and
murder
at the FDIC San Francisco and Roseville, the federal government's
police
agencies had not responded to an attempt on my life and I owned and
carried
a legal gun. They used their scare tactics to set me up so that I
would
carry the legal gun and to force silence upon me after I was found
with the
gun in my truck and a U-haul with all of my possessions. I was at one
time
a legal gun collector although I discourage gun ownership now and to
just
avoid the USA federal governments and their associates and to have
other
weapons for them if they trespass against you. I hope that those who
were
behind the attacks in February of 2001 against myself, an FDIC bank
examiner
informant, and those who killed the honest regional FDIC director in
the
early 1990's, were hit in the 9-11-2001 attacks. Just as many other
veterans had been forced injections and forced medical experiments, I
too
may have been a forced medical experiment or forced medical procedure
while
in the US Navy in the early 1980's.

http://www.rbs2.com/humres.htm

I know I was a forced injections victim in 2001 and 2004 by that
fascist
war criminal horde that came to power.

It is ironic that San Francisco allows medical cannabis while the
federal
government will say you are hallucinating if you are attacked by their
crime
syndicates if you report large money crimes such as money laundering
and the
murder of honest federal banking regulators.

http://medicalcannabiscaregivers.org/

It is also ironic that the federal government claims to be concerned
about
our health, and yet they inject and overdose many of us with drugs
that
create extreme stress on the human body and the concoctions are
lethal, as I
have been sick for years since the forced injections by the Secret
Service
in Los Angeles in April of 2001 and then subsequently in Arizona
which was
allowed by the Arizona government since 2001. I was injected in
Arizona
forcibly in 2004 after the federal war criminals had their legal
noose
around my neck making a chump out of me and making me look like a
criminal
since 2001. No one, and I mean no one can be trusted in these G-d
Damned
United States governments. The government even pollutes
everything,
allowing their millionaires to run rough-shod over us and our
environs
including the beautiful and once pristine bay known as Perdido Bay
between
Alabama and Florida at the Gulf of Mexico.

http://www.friendsofperdidobay.com/

The primary polluter of Perdido Bay, International paper company
shareholders have lost much in stock value

http://investor.internationalpaper.c...ol_javaapplet=

so the money is obviously being funneled to the "apparent"
International
Paper board of directors or the IT.

http://www.internationalpaper.com/Ou...directors.html

It should also be noted that the federal and local crime syndicates
try to
tell many of us we can not film in their governments unless we are
reporters. The solution is to make a badge that says, "Freelance
Reporter"
or "Independent Media Journalist". I was pushed out of the Mobile
Alabama
government, one of the worst governments controlled by the worst
enemies of
our humane people in the United States in Mobile Alabama as this
Youtube
video clip illustrates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9aGs1aCkak

I only wish I had videos of myself being injected forcibly by the
Secret
Service for being in fear for my life. Former Mobile Alabama
Sheriff Jack
Tillman, also known as Snatch, was forced to retire for stealing close
$500,000 of inmate food funds. He now gets a retirement from the war
criminals regime that is twice what a paralyzed veteran gets. I was
placed
on a sort of forced retirement and blacklisted for my work, and the
retirement is likely soon to be pulled. Chump change is for chumps,
welcome the rise of the Humane Positive Capitalists party and pray to
be
able to feast on the negative capitalists war criminal regime with
drawn
fangs and vicious claws, so Help me, so Help us, God. In the second
segment
when I was talking to the individual boy cop, I was shaking because a
month
earlier I had to go to court in Mobile for raising my voice demanding
my
"Open Meetings Law" rights to enter their closed government and I had
spit
blood after going to Judge McMaken's court. That was in 2004, and I
had
been injected forcibly earlier that year and in early 2001. I will
applaud
their closed government being destroyed for war crimes because we can
not
sue a war criminal. They will likely have to be taken apart, or
removed
from our presence, as they are just like Adolf Hitler and Mussolini
and
Genghis Khan and many other war criminals. Let us applaud the
dismantling
of the international war criminal government around the globe and the
removal of their or ITs supporters.

In Florida, the federal crime syndicates want to control the
marijuana flow
into the state while crack cocaine predominates all along the Gulf
Coast
from Florida to Texas. The Florida government gives a mandatory
minimum and
in many cases a felony to many of those who use cannabis and they use
the
fines and penalties to keep the lower class in the lower caste.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4530

In California you can grow it legally with an inexpensive Doctor's
recommendation or a providers note from a patient.

So as you can see, the federal government makes many of us look like
chumps,
as they emblazon on our automobiles their bygone and divisive slogans,
such
as NGR and Heart of Dixie. The war criminals regime in power also
pollute
our waterways and skies with their billionaires wishes of corporate
dominance. If Perdido Bay residents were allowed to have clean water
like
California and to grow medical marijuana like San Franciscans,
property
prices would likely increase in value three-fold. San Franciscans
pay
$500,000 for a condo, while a modest home can be found for $60,000
near
Perdido Bay. Who wants to live in a war criminals sewer? We are not
allowed to vote or enter their governments in many cases. We are
often
forcibly injected, forced experiments, forced torture, and beaten
from
government, and we are not allowed to film. Make yourself a
Freelance
Reporter badge and proceed with caution and beware of technological
deception in their or IT's buildings. They are closed, like an
invading
horde we will have to conquer, just as Thomas Jefferson removed the
clones
of the British. Support the rise of an international Humane Humans
regime.
Do we need weaponry, or can we invent tools and methods to remove
ourselves
from the presence of the enemies of the humane humans? It is only a
matter
of time.

This concludes Today's post by