we look for investors

Old November 7th, 2006, 06:25 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Eric Gibb

Default we look for investors

http://www.FlyGreatChina.com is a one of departments of
CanadaTravelService.com which is fully licensed (BC Reg # 34848) and
bonded in the Province of British Columbia. Our mandatory contribution
to the BC Travel Assurance Fund means your payment to us is
automatically protected against default or business failure,
irrespective of your province or country of residence. Our
long-standing membership with the ACTA (membership number is 11562)
(Association of Canadian Travel Agencies) affirms our commitment to the
highest standards of professionalism and business ethics.

eCanadaTravel is an established web design, website development and
email marketing division of CanadaTravelService.com. We welcome any
companies which are interested in investing our online travel business
join us, and we develop travel market together. We must make our online
travel business successful in North America. We will open following
online travel websites: FlyGreatChina.com; TravelGreatChina.com;
CanadaTravelService.com and CheckMyBookings.com. We need your
investment and expand our online travel business.

We are currently looking for a experienced Web designer, Programmer,
and travel agent to join us in a friendly and challenging work
environment.

Website & Software Outbound Sales Representative (eCanadaTravel
department)
Position Duties & Responsibilities
1. Working with established customers to offer Website solutions and
sales
2. Build a sales pipeline to continue to build revenue potential
3. Work with existing customers to expand their knowledge of Websites,
technology, and Top Producer software with the intention of up selling
4. Identify sales opportunities

Requirements:
Qualifications
1. Proven track record in sales with special attention to
telephone-based sales
2. Solid understanding of Websites, software, and the advantages of
using technology in today's market
3. Superior customer relationship skills and a solid understanding of
building a sales pipeline for continuing sales
4. Diligent, self motivated team player who can work professionally
under minimal supervision
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Assets
1. Website experience and/or knowledge
2. Computer savvy (Email, Internet, Word, Excel)

Web Programmer (eCanadaTravel department)
1. Master of Computer or relevant majors
2. Five years or above web design/ maintenance working experiences
Familiar with Html, VB and SOL computer language, mastery of website
construction and administration
3. Skilled operating of ASP, ASP.net or other computer languages to
explore dynamic website related to data-base
4. Acute aesthetic taste Industrious, hard-working and entreprenant
5. Priority for those who have large website construction experience.

English Editors (eCanadaTravel department)
1. Undergraduate of English Major
2. Outstanding ability of both English and Chinese literacy
3. At least One year's working experience, with the proficient of
computer skills
4. Priority for those who have relevant experience in large-scale
English websites or traditional media
5. Self-consistent, logical thinking, well capability of organizing and
integrating resources
Conscientious, painstaking, earnest, good communication ability and
group cooperation spirit are required.

Travel Agent (Ticketing department)
1. Very good communication skills
2. Good customer service skills
3. Proficient in the use of Internet, and GDS experience (e.g.,
Amadeus)

Assistant Sales Manager (Tours department)
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Good customer service skills
- Higher commission only.