Best places in OZ for expats to live?

Old May 22nd, 2008, 05:24 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

Default Best places in OZ for expats to live?

Considering the cultural differences amongst ex-pats,
where would be the best places in OZ for ex-pats from
the following countries to live:

England ........

Ireland ........

Germany ........

Greece .........

Turkey .........

India ..........

China ..........

Pakistan .......

Iran ...........

Mexico .........

United States ..

Canada ,,,,,,,,,
Old May 22nd, 2008, 11:37 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
GreenieLeBrun

Dick Adams wrote:
Considering the cultural differences amongst ex-pats,
where would be the best places in OZ for ex-pats from
the following countries to live:

England ........

Ireland ........

Germany ........

Greece .........

Turkey .........

India ..........

China ..........

Pakistan .......

Iran ...........

Mexico .........

United States ..

Canada ,,,,,,,,,

Any where, they should intergrate with the Australian community as a whole.

Why move to a new country just to live in an enclave with others from the
same country, if you want to live with your own ethnic group stay home.

Old May 25th, 2008, 05:54 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

GreenieLeBrun wrote:

Any where, they should intergrate with the Australian
community as a whole.

Why move to a new country just to live in an enclave
with others from the same country, if you want to
live with your own ethnic group stay home.

My question was not properly phrased. While discussing
my two weeks in OZ in December with some mates, I was
asked the question. My generic answer was "It depends
on what you like." My preference is four seasons. I
don't know how it is in OZ, but in the States most of
the insects die each Winter and only their offspring
appear come Spring and Summer.

Then I was asked about employment opportunities for
ex-pats and minorities. And that prompted my question.
here.

Of course, I did tell them we were countries separated
by a common language.

Dick
Old May 26th, 2008, 12:39 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Tyke

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
GreenieLeBrun wrote:

Any where, they should intergrate with the Australian
community as a whole.

Why move to a new country just to live in an enclave
with others from the same country, if you want to
live with your own ethnic group stay home.

My question was not properly phrased. While discussing
my two weeks in OZ in December with some mates, I was
asked the question. My generic answer was "It depends
on what you like." My preference is four seasons. I
don't know how it is in OZ, but in the States most of
the insects die each Winter and only their offspring
appear come Spring and Summer.

Then I was asked about employment opportunities for
ex-pats and minorities. And that prompted my question.
here.

Of course, I did tell them we were countries separated
by a common language.

Dick

If you want four seasons you might look at Adelaide.
Just going into winter now - wood burner on,Autumn leaves falling.
Great time for catching up with jobs/projects outside.
--
Tyke

Quality furnished accommodation in Adelaide.
www.auseelife.com.au