Are you interested to learn Any kind of Languages? We are hear tohelp you out.

Old November 30th, 2015, 01:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Naresh Nagula

Default Are you interested to learn Any kind of Languages? We are hear tohelp you out.

Do you wish to learn French like a master chef?

Then welcome to swantutorsonline your one stop solution to French Language Online classes.

Get a grasp on the French language like a pro in few days!

Live 24x7 online tutoring!

Free demo sessions to get a hang of the teaching tricks!

Highly certified skilled tutors, working hard to prepare the students.

Online French classes at quite an affordable price!

Get a job in France by enrolling these Online French Classes.

We provide One On one classes & also Group classes through online in an organized way.

Courses offered all year round, for everyone from beginners to advanced learners.

The entire course is taken up in four levels-A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.

For all the details log on to WWW.swantutorsonline.com today!
Old December 1st, 2015, 08:23 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Envo[_2_]

The entire course is taken up in four levels-A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.

-s-s-s-s-s-s-

Four!!!!!

Envo
Old December 1st, 2015, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Happy.Hobo

Wow, sure hope their French is far better than their English or math!
Try italki.com or one of their many competent competitors.

Old December 3rd, 2015, 06:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Aubrin

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:43:30 -0600, Happy.Hobo wrote:

Wow, sure hope their French is far better than their English or math!
Try italki.com or one of their many competent competitors.

To learn a bunch of words in a foreign langage before travelling, I used
Eurotalk. You don't learn elaborates phrases, but what you learn is
readily usable.

http://eurotalk.com/en/store
Old December 3rd, 2015, 09:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Happy.Hobo

On 12-03-2015 11:33, Paul Aubrin wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:43:30 -0600, Happy.Hobo wrote:

Wow, sure hope their French is far better than their English or math!
Try italki.com or one of their many competent competitors.

To learn a bunch of words in a foreign langage before travelling, I used
Eurotalk. You don't learn elaborates phrases, but what you learn is
readily usable.

http://eurotalk.com/en/store

omniglot.com has lots of "useful phrases" and it's not hard to find
lists of the most used words.

I love learning and using languages, but for backup, I carry:

https://books.google.com/books?id=KiAlkgAACAAJ

Old December 4th, 2015, 03:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Aubrin

On Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:17:22 -0600, Happy.Hobo wrote:

On 12-03-2015 11:33, Paul Aubrin wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:43:30 -0600, Happy.Hobo wrote:

Wow, sure hope their French is far better than their English or math!
Try italki.com or one of their many competent competitors.

To learn a bunch of words in a foreign langage before travelling, I
used Eurotalk. You don't learn elaborates phrases, but what you learn
is readily usable.

http://eurotalk.com/en/store

omniglot.com has lots of "useful phrases" and it's not hard to find
lists of the most used words.

I love learning and using languages, but for backup, I carry:

https://books.google.com/books?id=KiAlkgAACAAJ

This is a useful solution, especially in Europe where there are so many
different languages.