cruislines for eastern caribbean

Old December 7th, 2004, 10:29 PM
barbara s

Default cruislines for eastern caribbean

What cruiseline is best for eastern caribbean? Also best ship? We have
gone on Golden Princess but would like to try new ones Thank You all for
any help you can give us Barbara and Jeff

Old December 8th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Diane James

"barbara s" wrote in message
What cruiseline is best for eastern caribbean? Also best ship? We have
gone on Golden Princess but would like to try new ones Thank You all for
any help you can give us Barbara and Jeff

Some of the best cruises we had in the easter Caribbean were on the SS
Seabreeze. I hear that it is kind of tough to get on board nowadays, but
you can always try.

Old December 8th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Clint

We have taken two Royal Caribbean cruises during the last two years
(Adventure of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas). I have also taken the
Celebrity Millenium. Celebrity is a step above Royal but Royal is pretty
darn good too.

Clint

Free Spirit Gallery
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca
Exquisite Eskimo Inuit Art & Northwest Indian Art

Old December 8th, 2004, 05:50 PM
jsmith

Avoid Carnival at all cost. Unless you wish to enjoy being in the Tower of
Babble's fat farm.

Old December 8th, 2004, 06:08 PM
0 O

Take a eastern cruise of 10 - 14 days . More interesting islands . We
do however enjoy TORTOLA on any cruise . We enjoy Holland America (
especially their new mattresss ) . Many will say its for the elderly -
we find lots of 50 yr olds aboard.

Old December 9th, 2004, 11:51 PM

Definately Royal Caribbean on one of their Voyager Class ships. My
wife and I just got back from a 7-night Eastern Caribbean to Nassau,
St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, & Labadee and had a great time.