Coca Cola Delta Skymiles Promotion

Old December 8th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Mike Schumann

Default Coca Cola Delta Skymiles Promotion

According to the Delta Airlines web site, you can buy specially marked Coca
Cola 2 liter bottles or 24 packs in the SE US and get Skymiles.

I am in desperate need of some skymiles between now and the end of December
so that my existing miles don't disappear. I have been looking everywhere
in Naples, FL and can't find any of these Coca Cola products.

Does anyone have any idea where these products are available? I will be
flying thru Atlanta tomorrow (on another carrier). Is there any place in
the Atlanta airport where these types of Coca Cola products might be
available?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann

Old December 8th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Andy P. Jung

"Mike Schumann" wrote in message
nk.net...
According to the Delta Airlines web site, you can buy specially marked

Coca
Cola 2 liter bottles or 24 packs in the SE US and get Skymiles.

I am in desperate need of some skymiles between now and the end of

December
so that my existing miles don't disappear. I have been looking everywhere
in Naples, FL and can't find any of these Coca Cola products.

Does anyone have any idea where these products are available? I will be
flying thru Atlanta tomorrow (on another carrier). Is there any place in
the Atlanta airport where these types of Coca Cola products might be
available?

They're on the 2 liter bottles here in the New Orleans area.

--
Andy P. Jung
Metairie, Louisiana U.S.A.

To reply via e-mail, please visit my web site.

Old December 8th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Casey

I am in desperate need of some skymiles between now and the
end of December so that my existing miles don't disappear.

Why not apply for the Delta SkyMiles AmEx card? Even if it did
not arrive by the end of the year, I'll bet Delta would not expire
your miles. You will receive a bonus of 5000 miles (or so) for
applying.

Casey

Old December 8th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Mike Schumann

I need to get some miles for my son, who is 14. I doubt that he would
qualify for an Amex card. Getting my hands on a bottle of coke would be the
perfect solution.

Mike Schumann

ink.net...

Old December 8th, 2003, 08:43 PM
mrt

Mike Schumann wrote:
I need to get some miles for my son, who is 14. I doubt that he would
qualify for an Amex card. Getting my hands on a bottle of coke would be the
perfect solution.

What proof of age do they check?

BTW, how many miles would be lost?

Don't they have something he can do, like buy flowers or something.

Old December 9th, 2003, 12:16 AM
mrtravel

Mike Schumann wrote:
Too pricey.

Chaaper than losing the miles.........

Old December 9th, 2003, 02:03 AM
SP Cook

"Mike Schumann" wrote in message

According to the Delta Airlines web site, you can buy specially marked Coca
Cola 2 liter bottles or 24 packs in the SE US and get Skymiles.

I am in desperate need of some skymiles between now and the end of December
so that my existing miles don't disappear. I have been looking everywhere
in Naples, FL and can't find any of these Coca Cola products.

Does anyone have any idea where these products are available? I will be
flying thru Atlanta tomorrow (on another carrier). Is there any place in
the Atlanta airport where these types of Coca Cola products might be
available?

In the USA (and Canada) about 80% of Coke is bottled by a company
called Coca-Cola Enterprises Bottling Group.

The #2 bottler is Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Consolidated. It is the
one with the promotion. They have most of North and South Carolina,
SW Virgina, most of West Virginia, a few rural sections of Georigia
(not Atlanta), much of Tennessee, the west coast and panhandle of
Florida, and parts of southern Louisana, Mississippi, and Alabama.

As airports go, the only big places they would have would be MSY, CLT,
or RDU, and the Florida west coast places.