Markets after Christmas?

Old December 20th, 2006, 12:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Default Markets after Christmas?

Martin wrote:

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:37:21 +0100, Joson wrote:

On 20 Dec 2006 03:34:09 -0800, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Jacqueline wrote:

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:59:31 +0100, Frank Hucklenbroich
wrote:

Am 19 Dec 2006 05:31:16 -0800 schrieb bigbrian:

Also looking for interesting, quality, accommodation in the area - no
particular preference for Switzerland Germany or France over any of the
others

If you like a nice scenic town, maybe have a look at Colmar. Not far from
Germany and Switzerland, and a very pretty old town. Lots of nice
restaurants to eat in, and many small cozy hotels.

Regards,

Frank

Yes, Colmar is an interesting and nice town. There is a weekly
market, but I don't remember on which day of the week!

Nonsense...didn't I hear a rumour that you set up a circus tent on the
platz in which to "entertain" all the vendors who miss their
wives...???

You miss more......even the animals are disgusted with you!

Don't talk about gRunge and Porky like that.

What a nice new e-mail address!

Have a very merry Christmas whoever you are.

Wow, Dr. Doolittle would feel right at home in this place...!!!

Lol...

--
Best
Greg

Old December 21st, 2006, 10:42 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Traveller ®

snip...

You miss more......even the animals are disgusted with you!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think people by now know that Jacqueline and Joson are the
same person?

--

de groeten van Martin

http://route1.nl
http://home.planet.nl/~usa/
http://125msec.googlepages.com/home
Old December 21st, 2006, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dave[_11_]

On Dec 19, 7:59 am, Frank Hucklenbroich
wrote:
Am 19 Dec 2006 05:31:16 -0800 schrieb bigbrian:

Also looking for interesting, quality, accommodation in the area - no
particular preference for Switzerland Germany or France over any of the
others.

If you like a nice scenic town, maybe have a look at Colmar. Not far from
Germany and Switzerland, and a very pretty old town. Lots of nice
restaurants to eat in, and many small cozy hotels.

My wife and I took my in-laws to the Christmas market in Colmar last
season. If I recall correctly, they did not fly into Basel until the
27th or 28th and we went to Colmar around the New Year. So it should be
open until at least the 31st or so.

--dave--