Blue Angels plane crashes

Old April 21st, 2007, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Blue Angels plane crashes

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

Old April 21st, 2007, 11:24 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip

On 21 Apr, 23:08, Mxsmanic wrote:
See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

What's it to you anyway? Noone flies in your world, wannabe boi,

Bertie

Old April 21st, 2007, 11:36 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

On Apr 21, 6:24 pm, Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:
On 21 Apr, 23:08, Mxsmanic wrote:

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

What's it to you anyway? Noone flies in your world, wannabe boi,

Bertie

Some times people like you make me ashamed to be part of this group.
Grow up, and show some sensitivity to an event that took a pilot's
life.

My prayers go out to the victim's family.

Old April 22nd, 2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
EatMe

On Apr 21, 5:24 pm, Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:
On 21 Apr, 23:08, Mxsmanic wrote:

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

What's it to you anyway? Noone flies in your world, wannabe boi,

Bertie

Shut up for once, fjuckwit.

You used to be amusing and sometimes, occasionally, on topic.

Now your just a tiresome boor.

Get lost, asswipe.

Old April 22nd, 2007, 09:56 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Happy Dog

wrote:
On 21 Apr, 23:08, Mxsmanic wrote:

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

What's it to you anyway? Noone flies in your world, wannabe boi,

Bertie

Some times people like you make me ashamed to be part of this group.
Grow up, and show some sensitivity to an event that took a pilot's
life.

My prayers go out to the victim's family.

Prayers to whom?

Do we pilots have a patron saint?

Old April 22nd, 2007, 09:58 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Hunt

Mxsmanic wrote:

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

Interesting quote he

"On an F-18, you have two motors, and if they take [a bird] in the
engine, it could cause engine failure and shut that down," he said. He
said the plane is capable of flying in excess of 450 mph.

An F-18 can fly in excess of 450 MPH.. Who would've guessed?
Old April 22nd, 2007, 10:00 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Hunt

wrote:

On 21 Apr, 23:08, Mxsmanic wrote:

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

What's it to you anyway? Noone flies in your world, wannabe boi,

Bertie

Some times people like you make me ashamed to be part of this group.
Grow up, and show some sensitivity to an event that took a pilot's
life.

My prayers go out to the victim's family.

With military people dying everyday in hostile actions elsewhere in the
world, one death from an stunt flying aviator really doesn't make that
much difference.
Old April 22nd, 2007, 10:14 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Hunt

wrote:

On 21 Apr, 23:08, Mxsmanic wrote:

See

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blue...ash/index.html

aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

What's it to you anyway? Noone flies in your world, wannabe boi,

Bertie

Some times people like you make me ashamed to be part of this group.
Grow up, and show some sensitivity to an event that took a pilot's
life.

My prayers go out to the victim's family.

Prayers to whom?

Do we pilots have a patron saint?

Anthony "Goose" Edwards

Old April 22nd, 2007, 12:17 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:00:19 -0700, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

With military people dying everyday in hostile actions elsewhere in the
world, one death from an stunt flying aviator really doesn't make that
much difference.

What a truly stupid thing to say.