Carnival Cruise Memoir nears 600 in sales

Old July 6th, 2008, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Micha the Mouth

Default Carnival Cruise Memoir nears 600 in sales

Hi
Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship is nearing 600 in sales
and best seller status for indie book

I am spreading word about my new book about my life working on a
cruise ship. Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship chronicles
my wacky job search to get my dream job as Assistant Cruise Director
and takes you behind the scenes on a cruise ship.

Go to www.permanentpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman
Old July 7th, 2008, 05:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Joan

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:17:55 -0700 (PDT), Micha the Mouth
wrote:

Hi
Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship is nearing 600 in sales
and best seller status for indie book

I am spreading word about my new book about my life working on a
cruise ship. Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship chronicles
my wacky job search to get my dream job as Assistant Cruise Director
and takes you behind the scenes on a cruise ship.

Go to www.permanentpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman

I can't speak for the other 599, but I am a very disappointed
purchaser of this book. It is neither funny nor insightful, and it
hasn't made me laugh, cry, or even throw up just a bit. It's just
plain dull. If anybody here is itching to read it, save your money and
let me know - I'll be happy to send it to you.

Joan
Old July 11th, 2008, 04:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Micha the Mouth

wrote:
Hi
PermanentPassenger:MyLifeon aCruiseShipis nearing 600 in sales
and best seller status for indie book

I am spreading word aboutmynew book aboutmylifeworking on a
cruiseship.PermanentPassenger:MyLifeon aCruiseShipchronicles
mywacky job search to getmydream job as AssistantCruiseDirector
and takes you behind the scenes on acruiseship.

Go towww.permanentpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Wow, I am so disappointed that my book was all the adjectives you
describe.

I would suggest for folks to look at Amazon reviews and lulu reviews,
where it has received outstanding reviews and has passed best seller
indie status.

Here are a couple positive reviews from people in industry to
passenger, you will see 99.9% of people who read the book could not
put it down, so sorry for Joan, but I am very happy at the great
reception for Permanent Passenger

Cheers Micha

“Playfully honest, Micha Berman, creates the perfect picture of what
life is like on a cruise ship as an employee. If you're contemplating
a career on ships, curious about how things run "behind the scenes,"
or looking for an entertaining novel to help you escape your hum-drum
life, let this book clue you in to cruise ship life. Chances are, you
may make a career change or simply... take a cruise!”

Charlene Carabeo Tappeiner, former Cruise
Ship Entertainer/Broadway Performer

“In this delightful book, Berman spares no one -- most of all himself.
It’s a warm and witty behind-the-scenes and below-the-decks account of
life on board. It's a side of the ship passengers never see, but they
will, in this honest, engaging book. Best of all, it's a fun read.”

Barbara Pash, Associate Editor Baltimore Jewish Times

“Micha has written a fantastic book on his cruise ship adventures.
He’s done a great job of putting his knowledge and experience down on
paper. It’s well written, informative, and humorous, but most
importantly it contains plenty of essential information for anyone
wanting to work on a cruise ship.”

Neil Maxwell-Keys, Founder
WorkOnCruiseships.com

“This book is grounds for divorce.”

Author’s Wife

“What a fantastic book! I have been glued to reading your stories for
around 5 hours now.Thank you for publishing such a book. I have been
looking for literature of ‘real’ life stories regarding an assistant
cruise director / cruise staff position. This has opened my eyes into
reality …”

James ‘Turbo’ Anderson
Melbourne, Australia

“A funny, insightful look at a madcap and memorable time that changed
one mans outlook on life forever. With tales of hard work, sun, sea,
women, drink and New Year with an upset stomach! A must read for all
those who have worked, or vacationed on a cruise ship.”

Lulu Reader

“Sometimes the best way to take a cruise is through the pages of a
book and this is one hell of a trip. Micha’s book takes the reader on
a tour of life below decks and beyond - to places we’ve heard about -
which (from a passenger’s perspective) are far more fascinating that
we ever imagined. This is an amusing and sometimes thought provoking
insight into life aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s M.S. Ecstasy. A must
have for cruise addicts everywhere.”

Laura Richard
Owner cruisegiftstore.com

Old July 11th, 2008, 05:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Joan

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:00:02 -0700 (PDT), Micha the Mouth
wrote:

Wow, I am so disappointed that my book was all the adjectives you
describe.

All what adjecctives?? I just said it was DULL. I read the reviews you
have cited, and I believed I was buying a good book. I'm sure some
people find it so fascinating that they can't put it down. I find it
so boring that I don't want to pick it up and finish reading it. Sorry
Micha, but it's just not that interesting. If it was, you probably
wouldn't have to flog it on this newsgroup.

Joan

Old July 11th, 2008, 07:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Neal Eckhardt

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:01:18 GMT, Joan wrote:

snip

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman

I can't speak for the other 599, but I am a very disappointed
purchaser of this book. It is neither funny nor insightful, and it
hasn't made me laugh, cry, or even throw up just a bit. It's just
plain dull. If anybody here is itching to read it, save your money and
let me know - I'll be happy to send it to you.

Joan

You could send it to me and I can provide a second opinion.

--
Neal

Real programmers don't document-if it was hard to write,
it should be hard to understand.

Nice try, but easy to get on Amazon or at www.permanentpassenger.com

Cheers
Micha