Tour Berlin and Paris On Line (Video + Stills)

Old November 2nd, 2004, 07:55 PM
David Mundstock

Default Tour Berlin and Paris On Line (Video + Stills)

My "Berlin & Paris" video from 1990 shows how the Berlin Wall survived
the end of East Germany. Tourists and Germans alike violently attack
the wall with sledgehammers and other implements of destruction. The
film documents the end of the cold war.

It also features the Reichstag, Potsdam palaces, the Brandenburg Gate,
Schloss Charlottenburg, Kaiser Wilhelm Church, and Queen Nefertiti
(Berlin); followed by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe,
Versailles, Napoleon's Tomb, Pompidou Center, the Rodin & Picasso
Museums (Paris); plus much more in both cities. I went just about
everywhere.

The film can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet
connection. (The sequence is Berlin, and then Paris.)

This is a free, amateur, non-commercial, streaming video on the
Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell
absolutely nothing.

My video site is:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...rer/Video.html

Still pictures of Berlin and Germany can be viewed with any modem at:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...er/Page23.html

Still pictures of Paris and France are at:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...er/Page16.html

There are 28 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all
seven continents. Visit Italy, Morocco, Antarctica, Bali, Russia,
China, Hawaii, Peru, Mayan Pyramids, American National Parks, Egypt,
Greece, or Turkey, among many choices; see whales, penguins, or polar
bears. The planet is yours

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer