Comments about cruise

Old July 16th, 2008, 10:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
chatty cathy

Default Comments about cruise

Do you think they really read our comments that we leave in the cabin
about our cruise on their ship?
hmmmmm I wonder
chatty cathy

Old July 16th, 2008, 10:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli

chatty cathy wrote:
Do you think they really read our comments that we leave in the cabin
about our cruise on their ship?
hmmmmm I wonder
chatty cathy

I'm sure someone does. Why?

Clay
Old July 19th, 2008, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jimbob

YEA...They 'want' good comments AND I want 'good weather' on a cruise.
Neither of us are going to 'always' get what we want.

Rolling Stones song.

JB

Old July 20th, 2008, 12:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Boomer[_2_]

I think they do read the comment cards they give you at the end of the
cruise & try to improve the oblivious situations. On our last Princess
cruise the waiter overheard my wife tell me to fill out the card on our
dining table to which he replied "they don't mean a thing unless it a
complaint. All the good comments get thrown away as fast as they receive
them"

Old July 23rd, 2008, 03:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Comments forms

Comment forms are analyzed by giving a numerical score to each rating
ie: excellent=4, good=3 fair=2 poor=1.

The average numbers for each question are then compared with previous
xruises to determine if this area is getting better or worse.

The problem is that some people would never give excellent and others
would never give poor.

Many cruise lines give incentives to insure that the forms are filled
out like raffles which encourage people to give high ratings to improve
their chances of winning.

Cruise line service is great compared to the service most of us receive
in our own hometown, so why not reward all the good staff and remind the
bad one's too!

Gadget