Any suggestion on where to Travel First time

Old June 16th, 2008, 12:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
TEST ACCOUNT

Default Any suggestion on where to Travel First time

This is my first planned trip.....? Any suggestions I want to travel the
world

Old June 16th, 2008, 02:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

If you have 3 months and lots of cash, you can take a world cruise.

This should give you a "taste" of many ports around the world without
having to pack and unpack.

Let us know how it went.

Gadget

Old June 20th, 2008, 05:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake (TEST ACCOUNT):

This is my first planned trip.....? Any suggestions I want to travel the
world

Are you located in the US?

"See the USA, in a Chevrolet"

Oh gawd, it's my birthday.
Old June 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Brian K" wrote

Happy Birthday. Dinah Shore used to sing: "See the USA, in your
Chevrolet. America is asking you to call."

Dinah wasn't paying $4+ for gas.

Last weekend I was in Vegas and Hertz "upgraded" me to a Chevy Trail
Blazer... mostly because it was 1 AM and they had run out of cars.

We put 183 miles on that Suburban Battlewagon and to top off the tank cost
$48. On a cross-country trip, the only part of America you would see is gas
stations.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm
Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm

Old June 21st, 2008, 06:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

"Brian K" wrote

Happy Birthday. Dinah Shore used to sing: "See the USA, in your
Chevrolet. America is asking you to call."

Dinah wasn't paying $4+ for gas.

Last weekend I was in Vegas and Hertz "upgraded" me to a Chevy Trail
Blazer... mostly because it was 1 AM and they had run out of cars.

We put 183 miles on that Suburban Battlewagon and to top off the tank cost
$48. On a cross-country trip, the only part of America you would see is gas
stations.

Yeah. A friend's fiance is general manager of a multi brand GM
dealership here. Memorial Day weekend he said they hadn't sold a
Hummer in three months and hadn't sold a 'Burb in almost a month. But
he was selling Cobalts off the truck. He moaned that he had what now
looks like a four or five month inventory of Tahoes, and GM wants him
to take more. What will probably take six months to sell took 3 weeks
2 years ago.

May 12th we paid $4.21 in Lahaina. May 21 we paid $4.37 at the same
station. In Kahalui it was $4.45.
Old June 21st, 2008, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
The Evil Tessmacher

George Leppla writes...

On a cross-country trip, the only part
of America you would see is gas stations.

"If you ever plan to motor west...
Travel my way, take the highway that's the best..
Get your kicks, on Route 66..."

Those days are LONG gone...

--
~
The Evil Tessmacher
Old June 22nd, 2008, 05:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Dillon Pyron wrote:

May 12th we paid $4.21 in Lahaina. May 21 we paid $4.37 at the same
station. In Kahalui it was $4.45.

Interesting. When we were in Hawaii last summer I found
Lahaina's gas prices to be higher than elsewhere on the islands.
I also did pretty well at the Costco gas stations when I was
able to find them. I don't think the Maui Costco had gas, I
think Kauai did.

Bill