London, Wifi, or CyberCafe?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th, 2006, 12:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Danglerb

Default London, Wifi, or CyberCafe?

Prices seem hard to pin down, but it looks like the hotel we plan to
stay in, Kings Cross Holiday Inn Express, which shouts about its wifi
in all the ads charges £9/hr for it. ;(

Its making me question my whole plan of taking a laptop with us on our
two week trip, as opposed to stopping in some kind of cybercafe and
using the system they provide for a halff hour or so to check email and
skip any game playing plans etc.

I did some searching with jiwire.com, and found something called Bingo,
but despite the monthly charge most locations also had a per minute
charge, and weren't really located conveniently to our travel.

Any ideas, opinions, or suggestions?