Safari

Old December 26th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Annya

Default Safari

Are you thinkign of taking a safari this cominf year? let 2004 be the
year you visit Africa , contact me with your requirements and I will
find you the ideal safari
Old January 7th, 2004, 02:34 PM
riot5

I just retuned from an amazing safari with an amazing company. i used
zara travel and spent 2 weeks with them. one on mt kilimanjaro and one
in serengeti/ngorongoro crater/lake manyara/and native bushmen. they
used perfect clean and new equipment and were very professional. we
saw a number of breakdowns and i am glad it wasnt us. i would
recommend them. in the immediate moshi/arusha area in tanzania there
are (i heard) over 125 travel 'companies'. just like anything else do
your research. it took me about 10 months to choose them.