OT - tipped enough?

Old September 12th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Default OT - tipped enough?

You really want me to embarrass myself, don't you, Sue

I can't fault Comcast for this one

OK, when I finished downloading the patch it was necessary for me to re-boot
the computer. As I was doing that, I noticed that the computer was sitting
sort of cockeyed so I reached down and attempted to straighten it out.

When I did that, the cables for the mouse and the keyboard fell out. When I
tried to put them back in I bent a pin on the mouse connector.

It was nothing more that an old man trying (unsuccessfully) to exhibit
manual dexterity. again

As the young folk say, "Me bad".
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Dick Goldhaber wrote:

Sorry to be so slow in the comeback but I did major damage to my

computer in
trying to add Microsoft's latest fix to their Windows XP package.

Dick,

We have had some computer problems recently also, something has been
eating up our disk space. DH has been able to fix it, but it has been a
pain. Since we are both served by Comcast, same area, I wonder what kind
of problems have you been having? Could it be Comcast related, since we
both have had problems?

sue

Old September 13th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dick Goldhaber wrote:
You really want me to embarrass myself, don't you, Sue

I can't fault Comcast for this one

OK, when I finished downloading the patch it was necessary for me to re-boot
the computer. As I was doing that, I noticed that the computer was sitting
sort of cockeyed so I reached down and attempted to straighten it out.

When I did that, the cables for the mouse and the keyboard fell out. When I
tried to put them back in I bent a pin on the mouse connector.

It was nothing more that an old man trying (unsuccessfully) to exhibit
manual dexterity. again

As the young folk say, "Me bad".

LOL....sorry I asked the question, I didn't mean to embarrass you(VBG).

I use the computer, but when something goes wrong, I yell for my hubby.
Then if things go wrong, it is "his" fault, not mine.

sue