[Morocco-Casablanca] airport

Old May 16th, 2004, 02:58 PM
zolla

Default [Morocco-Casablanca] airport

Hello!

In a few days we will land in Casablanca. Is there anyone that can post
infos/link on accomodations near the airport?

Old May 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
zolla

On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:54:33 +0200, Stuart Logan wrote:

As far as I know, there are no hotels at the airport. I used the
Hotel Ibis

[CUT]
Tnx a lot for your precious infos.
I have one more... As far as you travelled with that train, is it suitable to
carry 2-3 bicicles? I ask this question since in Italy the connection Milan
railstation - Malpensa intl airport is forbidden to bikes

Old May 18th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Blue Men of Morocco

perhaps take a taxi and put the bikes on top. I have never seen bikes on
trains nor did I know the train went from airport to center of town. Ibis is
a good hotel...

E. Elena Hall, Co Director Blue Men of Morocco Co. Visit us in Morocco!
http://www.bluemenofmorocco.com

Old May 18th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Liosliath

I've never SEEN bicycles on the train before, but there's plenty of
space at the front of each car, where people often stack lots of
baggage. If you're just using the train to get from the airport into
Casa, I don't think it should be a problem, but I'm not sure about other
trains.

Liosliath
Hotel Yasmina, Todra Gorge

www.todragorge.com