Zanzibar

Old March 13th, 2005, 11:49 PM
elliot

Any thoughts about where..what town what beach...Reni loves the beach
sun and sand...a resort is probably best, maybe not really crowded
places, but near enough to walk into town, local shopping or just walks.
And best time to go...as we really would like to not be there during
religious celebrations or
observances. We do enjoy sitting at bars at night people watching, but
that may have to wait until we are in Tanzania.

Also maybe the best airline from NYC...
flying into Tanzania...and on to Zanzibar, thinking maybe of flying on
to India after that...but ...for now I guess I would appreciate any
suggestions on Tanzania and Zanzibar . I do appreciate the internet and
over the years how much better our vacations have been due to the
advice from so many nice people sharing their thoughts and experiences
with us.

Reni and Elliot