When is best weather in Brisbane?

Old July 11th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Jim

Default When is best weather in Brisbane?

My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?
Old July 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
David Bennetts

"Jim" wrote in message
My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

The winter period in Brisbane - between June and August - is the driest in
terms of volume of rain and rain-days, and the most comfortable in terms of
combined temperature and humidity.

See http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averag...w_040214.shtml for
details.

Regards

David Bennetts

Old July 12th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Jim

David Bennetts wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

The winter period in Brisbane - between June and August - is the driest in
terms of volume of rain and rain-days, and the most comfortable in terms of
combined temperature and humidity.

See http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averag...w_040214.shtml for
details.

Regards

David Bennetts

Thanks, David. That's very helpful.

Jim
Old July 12th, 2004, 06:32 AM
John L

"Jim" wrote in message

My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

It's very dry in Brisbane right nw, we've had one day of light
showers. it's quite cool at night & some mornings around 8 degrees
celcius. Best time is around late September early October, when the
mornings & evenings are warmer.

John L.