Did anyone see this?

Old February 2nd, 2005, 05:54 AM
Earl from So Calif

Default Did anyone see this?

I just caught the tail end of a newscast that showed some people sitting
around on the deck with life preservers on and they were sliding back
and forth as the ship was rolling around. Then I think I heard them say
they came into Honolulu. Anyone?

Old February 2nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
its_my_dime

"Earl from So Calif" wrote in message
I just caught the tail end of a newscast that showed some people sitting
around on the deck with life preservers on and they were sliding back
and forth as the ship was rolling around. Then I think I heard them say
they came into Honolulu. Anyone?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in671140.shtml

Video plus news.

Old March 3rd, 2005, 05:33 AM
lizztbusy

I was in Honolulu when this happened. I met some of the passengers. I
guess it was quite an experience for them.

Aleece

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:54:37 -0800, (Earl from So
Calif) wrote:

I just caught the tail end of a newscast that showed some people sitting
around on the deck with life preservers on and they were sliding back
and forth as the ship was rolling around. Then I think I heard them say
they came into Honolulu. Anyone?

Hi,

I posted on this subject on 1/27. You can read the thread at:
http://tinyurl.com/3ml34

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL