cruise connection

Old May 5th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Cruisenuts

Default cruise connection

Can anyone tell me how it works taking the bus from say sarasota to Miami
pier. Any and all info regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks . Also
parking situation in Miami.
Old May 6th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Robert Browne

Cruise Connection has a website. I think it is www.cruiseconnection.com if
that is not it look it up on Google.
There web site gives schedules, etc. The buses leave from the McDonalds on
Cattleman Rd. at Bee Ridge. Unless the schedule has changed they depart at
7:30 A.M.
For return the driver will tell you where to catch the bus after you get off
the ship and he will explain the procedure.
I can't comment on the cost since it has been awhile since we have used
them.
Bob

Old May 8th, 2004, 02:50 PM

The cruise connection bus is $45 round trip. Their website has the
various pick up/drop off locations. You can book through your travel
agent or yourself on line.

I'll be using their services for our Girls Getaway Weekend in Oct. None
of us wants to be the driver, so we're taking the bus.

Parking in Miami ran us around $100 for a 7 day cruise in Nov. At that
time the terminal was a nightmare due to construction.