European cities are safest in the world

Old June 28th, 2008, 06:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hackamore

Default European cities are safest in the world

Nathalie Chiva wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:05:39 -0500, Hackamore
wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.

Hi,

given that they all have populations that only have token "non-european"
populations what would you expect?

1) Geneva and Zürich have way more than "token non-european
populations", I can assure you
2) What has the presence of lots of non-europeans tp do with a high
crime rate? Nothing.

Nathalie in Switzerland

Hi,

of course the swiss confederation has only a token non-european
population too.
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:00 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

"Yer Pal Al" wrote in message

Some people like to buy guns. Not everyone.
Some people like to buy into conspiracy theories. Not everyone.
Some people like to go to church. Not everyone.
Somp people like to travel abroad. Not everyone.
Some people want to start their own business. Not everyone.

Now if we started getting rid of liberties that most people don't
consider "vital" then we won't have many freedoms left. Capisce?
Ooops... Do you understand? Freedom is doing what you want to do, but
are supporting freedom when you allow your neighbor do what he wants
to do even though you don't agree.

------------------

Well I own guns, although I don't like buying them, they're far too
expensive for that.

Sometimes I go to church, I like to travel abroad and various other stuff.

Why am I not free?

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old July 14th, 2008, 03:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Colin McGarry

Yer Pal Al wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:46 pm, VainGlorious wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:32:43 -0700, yedyegiss

wrote:

If you want to travel safely come to Normandy. Very little trouble here.
Stay at Bayeux to visit the tapestry and surrounding green countryside
and historical sites. The most famous being the d-day landing zone. Take
a personal guide or audioguide. You need a guise as the zone covers 50
miles.

--
Audio Tour Guide d day Normandy. Self Guiding.
http://normandy-tour-guide.cpmac.com.audio-guide.php3