Victory - 9-11-05

Old June 8th, 2005, 05:43 PM

Default Victory - 9-11-05

Anyone booked on the Carnival Victory for the 9-11-05 sailing?? We are and
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the weather.

--
**Posted by Rich Greene via alt.net**

Old August 29th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Bajan_Cruiser

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person on this boat.

Bajan_Cruiser's Profile: http://www.slashtravel.com/member.php?userid=3
View this thread: http://www.slashtravel.com/showthread.php?t=97964

Old September 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Poncho Liner

"Bajan_Cruiser" wrote in
message ...

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person on this boat.

Anyone booked on the Carnival Victory for the 9-11-05 sailing?? We are
and
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the weather.

--
**Posted by Rich Greene via alt.net**

--
Bajan_Cruiser
Bajan_Cruiser's Profile: http://www.slashtravel.com/member.php?userid=3
View this thread: http://www.slashtravel.com/showthread.php?t=97964

Cabin 1005. We will be at the Holiday Inn, Biscayne the night of the 10th.
Maybe sooner if our travel plans change a bit. Give me a place to meet you
at on board. I'm not familiar with the ship at all.