London

Old April 18th, 2009, 11:47 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe
Keith Knowles

Default London

Keith Willshaw wrote:

"Keith Knowles" wrote in message
London is a ****ing dirty **** hole inhabited only by worthless
****s and would be vastly improved by the detonation of a 100
megaton Tsar Bomb a few miles above the dump.

And as long as the radical Muslims keep bombing tube trains ect. in
London they have my full support. The only good Londoner is a dead
Londoner.

Oh, and if you ever find a decent Londoner, (unlikely), then kill
the **** before he turns to ****.

Trolling rating 3/10

A good start but its far too obvious and the foul language knocks off
a point or two.

Keith

It would be obvious if it were a troll, yes. In fact, I mean every word
of it.
Old April 18th, 2009, 02:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

"M" wrote in message

do you think that might be a troll? LOL

It's my standard response to racist bigots on Usenet. Usually annoys them -
which is the point, of course.

Ian

Old April 18th, 2009, 04:23 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe
sf[_3_]

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:47:26 +0000 (UTC), "Keith Knowles"
wrote:

It would be obvious if it were a troll, yes. In fact, I mean every word
of it.

Take care of that blood pressure. People as angry as you appear tend
to explode. Really. Ask any doctor. The medical term is internal
combustion. Very messy toxic clean up after, not covered by
insurance. Good luck. You're going to need it.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Old April 19th, 2009, 10:22 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

wrote:

Keith Willshaw wrote:

"Keith Knowles" wrote in message
London is a ****ing dirty **** hole inhabited only by worthless
****s and would be vastly improved by the detonation of a 100
megaton Tsar Bomb a few miles above the dump.

And as long as the radical Muslims keep bombing tube trains ect. in
London they have my full support. The only good Londoner is a dead
Londoner.

Oh, and if you ever find a decent Londoner, (unlikely), then kill
the **** before he turns to ****.

Trolling rating 3/10

A good start but its far too obvious and the foul language knocks off
a point or two.

Keith

It would be obvious if it were a troll, yes. In fact, I mean every word
of it.

Ah - much better. Of course you did. 5/10. You managed to
amplify and clarify your idiocy without using blasphemy or
gutter language this time. Keep trying, you'll get there
eventually.

If you'd like to take lessons on how best to curse the evils
of London (one of my favourite cities), spend the money to
watch the opening scenes of Sweeney Todd. Actually, Benjamin
Barker's expression of his opinion of London is the best
part of a very ordinary gory movie.

Of course most of us won't see you as you progress.

'bye 'bye, off you go to join the other twits in the
kill-file:-)

Alan, Australia
Old April 19th, 2009, 11:09 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe
aquachimp

On Apr 17, 5:54*pm, "Keith Knowles" wrote:
London is a ****ing dirty **** hole inhabited only by worthless ****s
and would be vastly improved by the detonation of a 100 megaton Tsar
Bomb a few miles above the dump.

And as long as the radical Muslims keep bombing tube trains ect. in
London they have my full support. The only good Londoner is a dead
Londoner.

Oh, and if you *ever* find a decent Londoner, (unlikely), then kill the
**** before he turns to ****.

Gee, were you on that bus too. I mean the 102 (north London route).
Towards the end of last month I got on it at the east Finchley tube
station to go to Brent Cross shopping centre.
All was fine until on the approach to Golders green, the digital
information board flashed up that there was a "change of
destination".
Naturally I thought something along the lines of, Ugh? They've got to
be kidding!
I mean, a change of destination in the middle of the journey.
Then about 3 stops later it stopped and just dumped us all by the side
if the road.
I found it odd, really, really odd. I was perplexed. But I guess you
haven't gotten over it yet