Hire Independent Trekking Guide And Porter In Nepal

Old October 18th, 2008, 09:26 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Trekking Guide In Nepal sanjib

Default Hire Independent Trekking Guide And Porter In Nepal

My name is sanjib adhikari. I am a register trekking guide in the
Nepalese Himalaya. After working several years as a porter, and
becoming fluent in English and Chinese languages, I became a guide in
2001. I have spent the past 7 years as a professional trekking
guide, .I have been working 6 years in severl companey but now I am
currently working as an independent guide. During the last 7 years, I
have become very familiar with many Trekking Destination, including
The Everest, Annapurna and Langtang Regions, As well as Mustang,
Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Helambu. I am very knowledgeable about local
flora and fauna, cultural history and environmental issues in the
areas where I trek. For Trekkers hoping to climb high passes and
peaks, I can accommodate this challenging and rewarding adventure. My
experience includes mera peak, island peak, kalapathar, gokyo peak,
tseryo ri and I have led expeditions across many high passes in Nepal,
Larkye pass, Ampulapcha Pass, Chola pass, Renjula pass, Tashilapcha
pass, Ganjala pass, thorong pass, Tilicho pass, (Mesokantola pass)
There are many types of treks in Nepal, ranging from relaxed easy
trekking where you can experience Nepalese Culture and Village life to
tea-house trekking in popular regions, to unique treks into areas of
Nepal that are off the beaten track and seldom visited by foreigners.
All treks offer spectacular scenery and a viewpoint into Nepali
culture. I can tailor our treks to meet your wishes. My clients have
been very pleased with my professional guiding services, and you may
read some of their comments. i can offer you a unique and challenging
experience of a lifetime! Please contact me at the email address
listed below if you have questions or would like discuss a possible
trek! I will look forward to hearing from you! Thank Your, Independent
Trekking Guide in Nepal Email: Ganesh Himal
trekking - Ganesh Himal trek - Ganesh Himal area treks Ganesh Himal,
not frequented by many tourists and it situated in central Nepal,
northwest of Kathmandu the terraced hillsides seem to climb to the
sky. Many interesting ethnic groups a mixed of lifestyle offer you a
glimpse into real Nepali life and this gives visitors an opportunity
to observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest
quarter and intermingle with locals, hence giving the visitor a sense
of satisfaction. Besides it's the area also offer you, an excellent
habitat for a wide variety of plants and animals; 526 species of
plants (including 40 species of orchids), and 300 species of birds.
Other interesting wild animals are the Himalayan Thar, Gaur, many
kinds of Monkeys and musk Deer. There are some interesting panoramic
viewpoints, which are called Singala pass, Pangsang Bhanjyang, Jaisal
Kunda, Jyamrung. These places offer more than 40 mountains over 6000m
(19'680ft.). We start our trek from Betrawati, after driving almost 4
and half hours from Kathmandu. Going through picturrsque village and
unspoiled area of the country lead us to Singalala where mountain
views are superb. From here we descend through beautiful village and
finally get to Arughat where we catch our bus to Kathmandu. Ganesh
Himal Trekking Itinerary Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome
dinner) Day 02 Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley Day 03 Drive to
Betrawati & trek to Chapdanda (1220m) Day 04 Trek to Bhalche (2020m)
Day 05 Trek to Gonga (2800m) Day 06 Trek to Rupchet (3720m) Day 07
Acclimatization day, and hiking around the valley. Day 08 Trek to
Phedi (3546m) via Singla pass (4750m) Day 09 Trek to Pansang Bhanjyang
(4000m) Day 10 Rest and hike around the valley Day 11 Trek to Tipling
(2500m) Day 12 Trek to Sertung (2050m) Day 13 Trek to Sapchet (1500m)
Day 14 Trek to Darkha (1250m) Day 15 Trek to Lapang (1000m) Day 16
Trek to Khahare (900m) Day 17 Trek to Arughat (700m) Day 18 Drive to
Kathmandu/Hotel Day 19 Free day for shopping or relax Day 20 Drive to
airport for flying your own destination if have neen more info write
me mail