Cabs in Belize

Old September 21st, 2003, 01:19 AM
Harry

Default Cabs in Belize

We are considering hiring a cab in Belize when we are there the first week
in Oct. (RCI Enchantment of the Seas).

We would like the cab to take us to someplace where we could snorkel and
also some of the sites.

Has anybody done this?
How did it work out?
How much did it cost?
Was it better than the cruiseline packages?

Thanks in advance.

--
Harry

Old September 21st, 2003, 02:55 AM
B. A. Winner

Forget it. You can't get to any snorkel sites in Belize by automobile.
You must go by boat, preferably on a ship's excursion.

Old September 21st, 2003, 11:46 PM
Goose, Duck & Bird dogs

Harry wrote:
We are considering hiring a cab in Belize when we are there the first week
in Oct. (RCI Enchantment of the Seas).

We would like the cab to take us to someplace where we could snorkel and
also some of the sites.

Has anybody done this?
How did it work out?
How much did it cost?
Was it better than the cruiseline packages?

Thanks in advance.

Most of the trips to a beach are apparently far.
We got our own cab and went to the ruins. Once you get off the tender
there will be a load of people offering you a day trip somewhere.. check
it out, you may save yourself some $ but be cautious too.. albeit a nice
place to visit, with many attractions I wouldn't wander to far off without
a group.

Kelly www.kellys-kloset.com