Can one travel from China to Russia?

Old April 7th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Bill

Default Can one travel from China to Russia?

my friend and I (Americans) are talking about traveling to China.Then
By train to Mongolia And then to Siberia...My friend thinks that due
to the fact that we have been to China before and have stamp in our
pasport China..That we will have problams entering Russia. She tells
me that China and Russa don't got along. Will we have any problems?
Also any thoughta on how to do this trip.
Old April 7th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Ben Blaney

http://www.trans-siberia.com/

--
Ben Blaney
Old April 7th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Rupert Fiennes

also http://www.monkeyshrine.com

Old April 9th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Ben

it's only been done since the 14th century!! e.g. read Marco Polo's
travellogue
beware Djengis Khan and some other mean characters on the way!

om...

Old April 10th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Bill

"Ben" wrote in message ...
it's only been done since the 14th century!! e.g. read Marco Polo's
travellogue
beware Djengis Khan and some other mean characters on the way!

I think the rules have changed since then.

om...