nice tour guide for your china tour

Old November 28th, 2005, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default nice tour guide for your china tour

Dear friend,
We are professional English-speaking tour guides in Beijing, China. We
are kind, helpful, knowledgeable, informative, easygoing, very
experienced and enthusiastic tour guides. We can speak fluent oral
English with American accent. We would like to be your personal tour
guides in Beijing, China and we can also help you to arrange the tour
in other cities. With our help you can have a wonderful travel or
successful business. We can arrange hotel, transfer and hire the very
reasonable price cars or vans for you. As the sightseeing, we can make
good arrangements for you to let you see more and know more in Beijing.
We know where you can do the best shopping. After service, if you are
not satisfied no need for you to pay our service fee. If you have
interest please contact us. We will give you the detailed information
ASAP. Thank you very much.
Sincerely yours,
Lucy and Richard

Fax: (8610) 64606923
Mobile: (+86) 1350 110 3837

Old November 28th, 2005, 05:20 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Nice.

---
Snow
Travel - Resource Center
http://travel.fyicenter.com

Old November 28th, 2005, 10:05 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

On 28 Nov 2005 13:20:45 -0800, the renowned "PeterL"
wrote:

Alfred Molon wrote:
In article .com,
says...
[...]

By the way Richard, next time you post this, have the text checked by
somebody who is fluent in English. It's full of mistakes.

He said he can speak fluent oral English. He didn't say he can write.
You don't need a tour guide who can write.

Maybe he left the odd (typical Asian) mistake in there so it didn't
'sound' like someone else wrote it.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:35 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

--

Alfred Molon

Hey Moron,
You got to be the largest douchbag I've seen on Usenet in a long time..
Let them advertise their service. There probably are people who may find
of their service. That is the main reasons of this group is to offers of
help to travelers.. Your trying to discourage "anyone" from posting is
just showing that you are lonely and you'll try saying anything to get an
audience, even if your reply was the most stupid one I've seen this year.

simply put, your reply was a poor response to a legitimate posting in ages.
More bluntly put: You are finally a 'certified' asshole now that it's all
written in black and white.

BR

Old November 29th, 2005, 04:19 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

If you find my text mistakes you guys can tell me. I think my written
English is much better than your Chinese. But That is nothing important
because it is not your mother tongue. You guys should be tolerant.

Thank you very much.
Richard

Old November 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

richard wrote:
If you find my text mistakes you guys can tell me. I think my written
English is much better than your Chinese.

The difference is we don't advertise on the web about how fluent our
Chinese is.

Old November 29th, 2005, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

"PeterL" wrote in message
oups.com...

richard wrote:
If you find my text mistakes you guys can tell me. I think my written
English is much better than your Chinese.

The difference is we don't advertise on the web about how fluent our
Chinese is.

Proof of the asshole you are, you never want to give up.. Don't be the
snob that you are, the posting was a good one and I hope they find a lot of
business, just to spite your ignorance, and bad manners.

Old November 29th, 2005, 11:54 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

BillReese wrote:
"PeterL" wrote in message
oups.com...

richard wrote:
If you find my text mistakes you guys can tell me. I think my written
English is much better than your Chinese.

The difference is we don't advertise on the web about how fluent our
Chinese is.

Proof of the asshole you are, you never want to give up..

Give up what? Someone else questioned the OP's fluency. The OP
replied and I simply pointed out the difference between their posting
and why someone would question their English writing.

Don't be the
snob that you are,

I am not the one who questioned their English writing skills.

the posting was a good one and I hope they find a lot of
business, just to spite your ignorance, and bad manners.

How is advertising on usenet good? Talk about ignorance and bad
manners.