Mind Control In Warfare Targets Humane Humans for Death, America A Lie in A Succession of Nations Controlled the Lies of IT

Old August 10th, 2008, 07:15 AM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Default Mind Control In Warfare Targets Humane Humans for Death, America A Lie in A Succession of Nations Controlled the Lies of IT

Today's post from Pensacola Florida by
Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank
examiner of Mobile Audit Club fame.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democ...ath/index.html

Daily Foreword August 10, 2008: It appears, and I say it appears in a very
descriptive manner, that the new war criminal and neo_Nazi sect of the Gulf
Coast between Florida and Alabama has taken aim at me, Kurt Brown, alias
Saint Ram Bone, former FDIC bank examiner and informant who survived
assassins twice and who is under the gun once again. Even something as
simple as going into a store brings out the enemy and to my side, crowding
me in stores, harassing my co-travelers, and such.

The world of deception and the world of fact collide. The remedy for the
two is completely opposite and not quite so different. You must first find
the source of your suffering by following or tracing the cause of your
suffering to it's roots.

I recently bought a house in Pensacola Florida on a loan that I have found I
can not support after being tortured and having my career wrecked by the
current ruling federal regime in power. That is nothing new, as many of my
people of the humane human sect are targeted. We are easy targets and we
are difficult targets. The thing to do is lure out the cause, and trace
the source of the suffering to its roots. There it can be dealt with in a
multitude of manners, but you must be careful due to deceptions and hidden
attack associates and traps and of course, and the natural tendency of every
action to have an equal and opposite reaction. This is where triangulation
comes in handy as the thrust of the enemy in power can be directed into the
heart of the other point of the enemy in power such as what I did to former
Sheriff Jack Tillman in Mobile Alabama, the murderous ranks of the federal
crime syndicates in San Francisco via D.C, and the torture chamber and
forced experiment lab of the Los Angeles Veterans Administration and the
corrupt courts housed in that traitorous city which we should boycott with
extreme prejudice.

Soon I hope to travel out of the Northwest Florida region. The war criminal
sect is fat here, but so is it in Los Angeles and Arizona per my
investigations in 2001 and 2004 where they inject people with chemicals like
we are apes in a zoo. I want to leave the USA, and especially the
observed Neo-Nazi-like sect of the North West Gulf Coast near Pensacola and
Mobile. But I must be careful due to deceptions as what I am viewing may be
different than what I see. Humane humans have been manipulated by
technology most likely on a large scale for a long time. Only now is our
technology advancing for us to see what we are up against. But then again,
there are always new deceptions and methods of subjugation.

The regime did not care if I died or not when I was attacked in 2001 and
2004, and they are upset that I say I would celebrate their death for
harassing my wife in my wife's home in Alabama when they were injecting me
and jailing me in early 2001 in Los Angeles. I stand by that, but I want
the root cause uprooted and burned to a crisp. We are no longer a nation
and likely never were, as humane humans are subjugated around the globe, and
the war criminals are in power. We never were a nation. They have their
followers but they will learn as I did, there is no appeasing a group of
beasts or the beast in power.

As someone told me, "We are not tied to them, the IT", and that is why
they or IT tries to devour us. Remember all of the wars and tortures and
holocausts. Remember the lies in their public school pledge of allegiance,
e.g. "Liberty and justice for all". We should teach our children and
grandchildren that is a lie. We will forever have to live to our utmost and
face the enemy with enlightenment, just as we would have to live with a
tried path and protective methods as if we were in the jungles with a beast,
because we are, and the beast is in power worldwide. Never allow
involuntary servitude in a military draft.

Yesterday I elaborated on deceptions and mind control on page Love Line 7
that discusses the pitfalls of involuntary servitude in a forced military
draft, which is now seen in many nations, including Israel and Turkey.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democ...ve_Line_7.html

I have reposted the post he

Segment August 9, 2008:
MIND_control_HISTORY_consequence_MUTILATED_humane_ HUMANS

The truth about the conquest of man is that all humane men of intelligence
have been conquered. A high probability exists that mankind is manipulated
in ways that mankind could not fathom.

The idea of governments and wars for an overriding higher authority in
governments leaves a lot up to speculation, but the death and suffering is
real, especially those of the humane humans who were not intended to be
destined for that consequence in infinity.

A stage could be set for mind control. Executions, slaughters of
multitudes, population controls, experiments and sequestering and collection
of problematic individuals and bloodlines has likely been instigated against
us. You must remember too that the dark ages were not dark ages for all.

I remember Wiseman who was a young man who was forced into a military draft
who came home from Vietnam and killed himself. He was likely murdered in a
sense before he ever returned from their or IT's sequestering of him and
others.

If this is our plight, let's bring it to an end, one way or another. Mind
control leaves one at the mercy of the lesser beasts.

This concludes Today's post from Pensacola Florida by