A new concept of rental

Old September 1st, 2006, 10:46 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
silverguru

Default A new concept of rental

With our fleet of 50 vehicles and dedicated 24 hour service, we are
willing to go to any length for our customers!

Put our Service to the Test... www.ndtcarrental.com

All our vehicles are well maintained and serviced on a regular basis.
Rental cars are available with a range of special equipment. Rental
services are complimented with additional optional services such as
free cell phone packages and free roadside assistance.

VIP Chauffeur Drive & Transfer Service
Chauffeur Drive

You can hire one of our professional, well groomed, discreet punctual
chauffeurs with a vehicle of your choice for an hour or a entire day,
or as long as you need. We will ensure that parking difficulties,
traffic congestion, and map findings is the very last thing on your
mind.
VIP Chauffeur Drive for Business

Chauffeur DriveThis product offers the service of a professional
chauffeur in a luxury vehicle to drive you safely and timeously to your
business appointments. Our chauffeur will wait for you and transfer you
to your next appointment at your convenience.
Chauffeur Drive for the Discerning Travellers

Chauffeur DriveThis service is for people who like to go places in
style and comfort, with a hassle free scheduled tour service.

Old September 1st, 2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Dave Patterson

You might add that you are operating in
South Africa - that is a fact missing from your posting.

Old September 3rd, 2006, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
silverguru

Er.. it is in the subject? Thanks anyway, i will make a note, are you
going to call us for a quote?

Old September 3rd, 2006, 04:55 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Dave Patterson

Dave Patterson wrote:
You might add that you are operating in
South Africa - that is a fact missing from your posting.

Take another look. Your posting came through as:

Subject: A new concept of rental

No mention of South Africa.

I did look at your web site - and it doesn't work for me.
Why not? For starters, it doesn't allow a visitor to the site
to see what rates are, to see where you have offices and cars,
and what the options are for insurance, mileage costs, etc.
Here's the one I use:
http://www.avis.co.za/main.asp?ID=920
and I'll be using one of their Chicos on Wednesday for R235.

But a much bigger problem for the folks who look at the
rec.travel.africa newsgroup and who are not already IN
South Africa - is that anyone asking for a quote or
information will have to wait for one of your staff to CALL them
in England, the US, Japan, wherever they actually are, as
they make their plans to come down to South Africa.

Good luck with it, though.

Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
silverguru

I am humbly grateful for the things you pointed out to me.. and
forwarded them to w3b to look at and adjust.. we dont just want to be
another rental company.. we want to go that extra mile.. and as soon as
it is corrected, I will be sure to write again..

thanks so much..

Dave Patterson wrote:
[...]

--------------C91115234B1300761866FB66

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
silverguru wrote:
blockquote TYPE=CITEEr.. it is in the subject? Thanks anyway, i will
make a note, are you
brgoing to call us for a quote?
brDave Patterson wrote:
br You might add that you are operating in
br South Africa - that is a fact missing from your posting./blockquote
Take another look. Your posting came through as:
pbSubject: A new concept of rental/bb/b
pNo mention of South Africa.
pI did look at your web site - and it doesn't work for me.
brWhy not? For starters, it doesn't allow a visitor to the site
brto see what rates are, to see where you have offices and cars,
brand what the options are for insurance, mileage costs, etc.
brHere's the one I use:
brA HREF="http://www.avis.co.za/main.asp?ID=920"http://www.avis.co.za/main.asp?ID=920/A
brand I'll be using one of their Chicos on Wednesday for R235.
pBut a much bigger problem for the folks who look at the
brrec.travel.africa newsgroup and who are not already IN
brSouth Africa - is that anyone asking for a quote or
brinformation will have to wait for one of your staff to CALL them
brin England, the US, Japan, wherever they actually are, as
brthey make their plans to come down to South Africa.
pGood luck with it, though./html

--------------C91115234B1300761866FB66--

Old September 4th, 2006, 04:48 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Dave Patterson

Thanks for the note - no need to be too humble.
If w3b is part of the mix, compliment them on the
graphics - and suggest they compare the concept you
all have (for the web) with the things people are
accustomed to. I'll be in South Africa for a couple
of months starting Wednesday - and feel free to
send me a note directly to .
I have more than 20 years in the travel biz - and
can offer some advice.