New Zealand Photo Gallery

Old November 12th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Brooklyn Waters

Default New Zealand Photo Gallery

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the tardiness of updates to our New Zealand Blog but we have
finally added the long requested photo gallery. You can get to it directly
here http://www.galleryvittoria.com/nzblog/Album/.

I'll now get on and do some catch up work on the blog.

cheers

Brook

--

Good times, noodle salad.

Old November 13th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Downunder

Hi
suggestion - put notes with each pic - would be nice to know what the pics
are of!
Nice images!
"Brooklyn Waters" wrote in
message ...