Perv scRunge Escapes Jail In An Autogiro...

Old April 30th, 2009, 11:04 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_138_]

Default Perv scRunge Escapes Jail In An Autogiro...

Will scRunge go live with Piggy in Sur-La-Marne? Will they commence a
"frottage" on each other...???

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/04/...2851240869218/

Cult leader escapes jail in helicopter

"SAINT-DENIS, Réunion, April 27 (UPI) -- French cult leader Juliano Verbard,
jailed for rape and child molestation, has escaped by helicopter from an
Indian Ocean island prison, officials say.

Verbard, 27, who was serving a 15-year term on the island of Reunion, was
pulled onto a hijacked helicopter along with two prison followers,
identified as Alexin Jismy and Fabrice Michel, the BBC reported.

Three accomplices had allegedly hijacked the helicopter after posing as
tourists, forcing the two-man crew to fly onto the prison grounds at
gunpoint. Officials told the BBC the helicopter took off from the prison and
landed a few hundred yards away, where Verbard, the two other prisoners and
the accomplices drove off in a waiting van.

The British broadcaster said Verbard was the leader of the pseudo religious
cult called the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary when he was jailed
last year for rape and sexual attacks on children.

The helicopter pilot reportedly told a local Reunion radio station that one
of the hijackers put a gun to his head while another threatened to light a
bottle of gasoline he was holding..."

© 2009 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Old May 1st, 2009, 01:53 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe

Gregory Morrow wrote:

Will scRunge go live with Piggy in Sur-La-Marne? Will they commence a
"frottage" on each other...???

This is whacky, not but days ago Earl was talking about helicopter
escapes from French prisons. Could Earl be this French cult leader
Juliano Verbard?

--
"Question, two men starving to death decide to eat their hair like
spaghetti. Is that funny?"
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:16 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 1/05/09 2:53, in article , "Bill Bonde { No
matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )"
wrote:

Could Earl be this French cult leader
Juliano Verbard?

No possible, my lack of leadership ability is
evident to all.

Old May 1st, 2009, 07:17 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default evleth the leader

If only this were lacking...

Old May 1st, 2009, 05:22 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 1/05/09 17:43, in article , "Bill Bonde { No
matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )"
wrote:

Perhaps, but you are charismatic and crazy and talk about
helicopter escapes from French prisons. That seems like plenty of
proof to pass muster round here.

Having spent hundreds of hours in prison, as a visitor, I sometimes
thought about how does one escape from a particular institution.
Some prisoners think about it all the time. French prison slang
calls it "se faire la belle". La belle quoi? I don't know.

Anyway, Clairvaux is a double walled highest security prison in France and I
don't think anybody ever made it over (or under) the two walls. The most
recent escape was a matter of hostage taking at a time when the prison
director was gone, and the substitute was overwhelmed and several prisoners
made it out. Never again since the rules are rigid with respect to hostage
taking.

So helicopters are currently it. Almost all the prison yards have cables
at a high level, so a copter can not land. The idea then is to drop
climbing ropes to those who some how make it too the roofs. Since
the copters are hi-jacked guards will not fire on the copter, but
the guys climbing are open season.

France is a small country so must escapees eventually are found at
their habitual bars in their neighborhood a few months later. I think
the average IQ of a prisoner is 90 and they demonstrate that level
of intelligence by "going home".

The only successful escape was by a man (we knew his brother) who got out
of the country to the Cape Verde island, the authorities would not extradite
him because he had citizenship. He was near the end of his sentence
and the family was ****ed off that he escaped since they thought he would
be caught. I think he was a tag along, the copter was for others but
he took the opportunity of climbing the rope too.

The most elegant escape was by a Corsican, whose friends forged release
papers and delivered them on a holiday. He walked out. This is sort
of a revenge on bureaucracy. The French have a weakness, if it is on
official looking paper with a stamp it is real.

One escape a couple of years ago, was due to a commando operation
with use of military weapons. Explosives were used to open the doors.
Just like a Hollywood movie. Nobody was killed, the guards dove for
cover when the machine guns opened up. This was at Fresnes, another
prison we have visited. Having previously examined the prison via
visiting I assumed it was another escape proof prison. I had not
though of the military route.

Clairvaux prison is an ancient abbey and there is a covered
stream which goes under ground. Where, I don't know but
I am sure the Mission Impossible people could figure out
a route under ground. That is "drill down" not under
te walls. Many movie plots use oversized air ducts, I have
never seen one big enough to hold more than a large cat.

Nobody has used tanks, I think tanks might work. The secret
is to break in, release you buddy and get out. But why risk
your life for a buddy? There is no honor among thieves
so forget it.

Old May 1st, 2009, 09:54 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: "Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )"

Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:43:46 +0100
Subject: Perv scRunge Escapes Jail In An Autogiro...

wrote:

Could Earl be this French cult leader
Juliano Verbard?

No possible, my lack of leadership ability is
evident to all.

Perhaps, but you are charismatic and crazy and talk about
helicopter escapes from French prisons. That seems like plenty of
proof to pass muster round here.

Earl is certainly not charismatic. I think we would get a concensus on that
here in AADP. If you consider talking about helicopter escapes from French
prisons a proof of craziness, you don't know enough about France to know
that this is one of the favorite methods of prison escapes here.

Maybe you don't know about this because you haven't found a movie about it.

Donna Evleth

Old May 1st, 2009, 10:18 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default OT pollution by....the evleths !!!

Of course.
What about their piggy tribunal ??
Already finished ?
Lol

From: "Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global
warming )"

those who come after us.
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe

Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:10 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Bill Bonde

From: "Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )"

Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:43:46 +0100

wrote:

Could Earl be this French cult leader
Juliano Verbard?

No possible, my lack of leadership ability is
evident to all.

Perhaps, but you are charismatic and crazy and talk about
helicopter escapes from French prisons. That seems like plenty of
proof to pass muster round here.

Earl is certainly not charismatic. I think we would get a concensus on that
here in AADP. If you consider talking about helicopter escapes from French
prisons a proof of craziness, you don't know enough about France to know
that this is one of the favorite methods of prison escapes here.

I've heard that. Of course did you really think that I was seriously
saying that Earl was Verbard? Earl is obviously some other Frenchman who
needs a whirlybird rescue.

Maybe you don't know about this because you haven't found a movie about it.

So my only experiences are movies? But, of course, you've experienced
everything, even World War II.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:17 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: Bill Bonde
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 23:10:04 -0700

From: "Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )"

Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:43:46 +0100

wrote:

Could Earl be this French cult leader
Juliano Verbard?

No possible, my lack of leadership ability is
evident to all.

Perhaps, but you are charismatic and crazy and talk about
helicopter escapes from French prisons. That seems like plenty of
proof to pass muster round here.

Earl is certainly not charismatic. I think we would get a concensus on that
here in AADP. If you consider talking about helicopter escapes from French
prisons a proof of craziness, you don't know enough about France to know
that this is one of the favorite methods of prison escapes here.

I've heard that. Of course did you really think that I was seriously
saying that Earl was Verbard? Earl is obviously some other Frenchman who
needs a whirlybird rescue.

No, I did not seriously think Earl was Verbard. I merely stated that
helicopters are frequently used in prison breaks here. I have other people
be skeptical about this when I have told them, but it's true.

Maybe you don't know about this because you haven't found a movie about it.

So my only experiences are movies?

If they aren't, you certainly give the impression that they are.

Donna Evleth