Not for the faint-hearted

Old November 10th, 2007, 03:46 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia
Al Bundie

Default Not for the faint-hearted

Pictures of what Takin Gthe**** and Deckard would look like when I find out
their real identity (pretty soon).

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures...lectionId=1272

Old November 10th, 2007, 08:41 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

"Trivino Abelardo" wrote in message
Pictures of what Takin Gthe**** and Deckard would look like when I find
out their real identity (pretty soon).

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures...lectionId=1272

**So you *keep* telling me, Trivino. You keep posting this dribble about how
it's going to be pretty soon/real soon/in time/soon/won't be long now. I
guess I've really got to you, eh? LOL!!! And all because you found out that
I was f*cking your wife Kanoknuan! :-)

I don't know if I should pity you for being such an asshole or laugh at you
for being such an asshole. Anyway, if you ever do really muster up the balls
to face me then this is what YOU can expect and what you'll end up looking
like after I've finished with you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19792525@N04/

:-)

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose your DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
"Trivino Y Garcia Abelardo - very easy to wind up, to make fun of, to mock
and to ridicule, and does a nice dance for you if you know how to pull his

--
"My "marriage" is OK and I like to shout it from the rooftops." - Trivino Y
Garcia Abelardo

"My affair with Trivino's wife Kanoknuan is OK and I like to shout it from
the rooftops." - Takin Gthe**** :-)

Old November 11th, 2007, 04:00 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia
Takin Gthepiss[_2_]

Newsreader.com = Takin Gthe****

spew from a poor English sod in a wheelchair snipped

I don't know if I should pity you for being such an asshole or laugh at you
for being such an asshole.

The *ONE AND ONLY* asshole in this and other newsgroups all over the
Internet is YOU.
But as long as you keep being under the influence of the drugs you
swallow by the handful, you fail to see it.

Anyway, if you ever do really muster up the balls
to face me then this is what YOU can expect and what you'll end up looking
like after I've finished with you:

I have the bals, unlike you who keep hiding out of fear that anyone
would know your real identity.

So when can I expect you to face me and show me what "I'm execpted to
look like after you have finished with me"?

I guess that will never be if I have to wait on you *bravery*.
Bravery and Takin Gthe**** is an oxymoron .............

Bwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

What an asshole and a complete moron Takin Gthe****
is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had expected to meet a REAL MAN and all I see is a stupid asshole
who post anonymous on the Usenet, shivering and ****ing in his
trousers everytime he thinks anybody could identify him.

Keep swallowing your drugs boy.
Make sure that you are not in the postion to have a moment of
lucidity....

PS.: Can you please post another 10+ posts like you did last week?
If you are good doggie, I might throw you a bone.

--

Who is your daddy????

OOOoooooooooooooooppppps,

I forgot, your daddy left the hospital where your mother was
delivering you and never came back.

--

Takin Gthe****:
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine."

USENET:
Sure as hell we like to fun of you

********************************

Note: if you or others knows the coward Takin Gthe**** real identity
or his real name, publish it here and saves us the money of a lawyer
to do that.

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

Old November 12th, 2007, 10:53 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

**Dance, Trivino, Dance. :-)

Old November 12th, 2007, 05:09 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia
Al Bundie

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

**Dance, Trivino, Dance. :-)

Yawn .................

A feroce answer from Takin Gthe**** menacing to face me and show me what
"I'm expected to look like after he has finished with me".

If this kind of ferocity is all that is left in the Englishman, I pitty
"Great" Britain.

Swallow another handfull of drugs and write again 10+ posts like you did a
few weeks ago.

I know you are a good doggie and I even might throw you a bone if you
promise to stay off the drugs (an oxymoron).

Old November 12th, 2007, 06:42 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

"Trivino Y Garcia Abelardo" wrote in message

I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend on the evening of my
Bouddhist wedding in her house at Chayaphum in 2000, 3 weeks
after my arrival in Thailand. I was divorced from my second wife in 1997
and had no sex untill 2000.

**Good post, amigo.

Well done! :-)

--
"My wife is not particular physical beautifull." - Trivino Y Garcia Abelardo

"I think she is, especially when she's giving head!" - Takin Gthe****
:-)