HMY Airways

Old March 9th, 2004, 02:22 AM
JS

Default HMY Airways

Any opinion on their "economy" and "premium economy" service?

Old March 9th, 2004, 09:03 AM
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old March 11th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Ulf Kutzner

A Guy Called Tyketto schrieb:

Good question, since they are a chartered airline. IIRC,
they're Canadian (I believed based out of CYVR or CYUL), and fly mainly
charters from those two fields to KLAX, KSFO, KLAS, as well as a few
other airports in Canada (they escape me atm, and I don't have their
site up).

They seem to be scheduled and chartered to the US and Mexico.

http://www.hmyairways.com/gfx/content/route_map.html

Regards, ULF
Old March 11th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Not the Karl Orff

In article ,
Ulf Kutzner wrote:

A Guy Called Tyketto schrieb:

Good question, since they are a chartered airline. IIRC,
they're Canadian (I believed based out of CYVR or CYUL), and fly mainly
charters from those two fields to KLAX, KSFO, KLAS, as well as a few
other airports in Canada (they escape me atm, and I don't have their
site up).

They seem to be scheduled and chartered to the US and Mexico.

FWIW, the airline was started up by an heir to the HK Tobacco monopoly.
It has deep deep pockets though the owner may be no fool and may cut
losses.

Service and food is supposed to be better than Air Canada.
Old March 14th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Kenny McCormack

Default Preceding Ks - making airport symbols look like radio stations (Was: HMY Airways)

In article ,
A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:
Good question, since they are a chartered airline. IIRC, they're
Canadian (I believed based out of CYVR or CYUL), and fly mainly
charters from those two fields to KLAX, KSFO, KLAS, as well as a few
other airports in Canada (they escape me atm, and I don't have their
site up). They are an entire 757 fleet. I hear the service is really
good, but I'd defer to those who have flown with them. Nice birds
though. Like the livery.

Just out of curiosity, what's up with putting a K in front of the airport
symbols? It makes them look like radio stations.

I've seen it in a few other people's posts as well.