going to true

Old March 27th, 2007, 05:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default going to true

Everyday, Allah(God) guides new people to the light of Islam. The
purpose of this website is to discover, highlight and research those
turning points, which led people to desert old beliefs, and embrace
true Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world. We
wish to prove that Islam is a religion of peace; peace of mind and
peace for the world. We also wish to help more people find Allah's
straight path to Heaven and may Allah reward us all. Ameen!
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/
http://www.newmuslims.tk/

Old March 27th, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:37:43 +0200, Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 27 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0700,
" has scripted:

Everyday, Allah(God) guides new people to the light of Islam. The
purpose of this website is to discover, highlight and research those
turning points, which led people to desert old beliefs, and embrace
true Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world. We
wish to prove that Islam is a religion of peace; peace of mind and
peace for the world. We also wish to help more people find Allah's
straight path to Heaven and may Allah reward us all. Ameen!
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/
http://www.newmuslims.tk/

Islam, a religion of 'peace'?

Christianity's history isn't exacly a peaceful one.

Old March 27th, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on 27 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0700,
" has scripted:

Everyday, Allah(God) guides new people to the light of Islam. The
purpose of this website is to discover, highlight and research those
turning points, which led people to desert old beliefs, and embrace
true Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world. We
wish to prove that Islam is a religion of peace; peace of mind and
peace for the world. We also wish to help more people find Allah's
straight path to Heaven and may Allah reward us all. Ameen!
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/
http://www.newmuslims.tk/

Islam, a religion of 'peace'?

I guess doggy style is the position of equality.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old March 27th, 2007, 11:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:37:06 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 27 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0700,
" has scripted:

Everyday, Allah(God) guides new people to the light of Islam. The
purpose of this website is to discover, highlight and research those
turning points, which led people to desert old beliefs, and embrace
true Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world. We
wish to prove that Islam is a religion of peace; peace of mind and
peace for the world. We also wish to help more people find Allah's
straight path to Heaven and may Allah reward us all. Ameen!
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/
http://www.newmuslims.tk/

Islam, a religion of 'peace'?

Christianity's history isn't exacly a peaceful one.

Tibetans enjoy a peaceful faith.
--
---
Old March 27th, 2007, 11:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank F. Matthews

wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 27 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0700,
" has scripted:

Everyday, Allah(God) guides new people to the light of Islam. The
purpose of this website is to discover, highlight and research those
turning points, which led people to desert old beliefs, and embrace
true Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world. We
wish to prove that Islam is a religion of peace; peace of mind and
peace for the world. We also wish to help more people find Allah's
straight path to Heaven and may Allah reward us all. Ameen!
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/
http://www.newmuslims.tk/

Islam, a religion of 'peace'?

Christianity's history isn't exacly a peaceful one.

Tibetans enjoy a peaceful faith.

In fact the faith managed to convert a very militant and successful
society within a century.

Then again look what happened to them. They lost their country to an
expansionist and militant one.

Old March 28th, 2007, 10:26 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:58:43 -0500,
"Frank F. Matthews" has scripted:

wrote:

[...]

Yet another reason why there wont be peace on earth for a long time to
come.
--
---
Old March 28th, 2007, 01:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Volker Hetzer

wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 27 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0700,
" has scripted:

Everyday, Allah(God) guides new people to the light of Islam. The
purpose of this website is to discover, highlight and research those
turning points, which led people to desert old beliefs, and embrace
true Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world. We
wish to prove that Islam is a religion of peace; peace of mind and
peace for the world. We also wish to help more people find Allah's
straight path to Heaven and may Allah reward us all. Ameen!
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/
http://www.newmuslims.tk/
Islam, a religion of 'peace'?

Christianity's history isn't exacly a peaceful one.

Tibetans enjoy a peaceful faith.

Yes, now. Because they lost.
Budsdhism was spread with the sword too and before the chinese
showed up, there was infighting just as with other aristocracies.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker
--
For email replies, please substitute the obvious.
Old March 29th, 2007, 03:49 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank F. Matthews

wrote:

[...]

You are wrong about that. If you look at the history of the area the
Tibetans were a very aggressive and successful group in the High
Plateau. Within a century of the introduction of Buddhism they had
become quite pacifistic. I cannot remember another such striking shift.