Accomodation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Old September 14th, 2005, 06:20 PM
pootster pootster is offline
Member

Default Accomodation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi all,

I'm a student attending school in a junior college in Singapore and my friends and I have planned a short shopping trip to KL from the 13th of December to the 15th.

Trouble is, I'm having quite some trouble looking for hotel rooms which have reasonable room rates, isnt too shabby (probably a three star one), located near a monorail station and does not burn a hole in our pocket. I've tried finding for suitable hotels in travel websites and frankly speaking, I can't seem to place my trust in them as the pictures that were provided can be quite deceiving the rates aren't favourable to us.

Is there anyone out there who would be able to recommend decent hotels to us?

Pootster.
Old September 14th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Alfred Molon

In article , pootster says...

Is there anyone out there who would be able to recommend decent hotels
to us?

This one used to be my favourite:
http://www.seasonsview.com/
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - 6000 photos from Asia, Africa and Europe
Old September 15th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Miguel Cruz

pootster wrote:
I'm a student attending school in a junior college in Singapore and my
friends and I have planned a short shopping trip to KL from the 13th of
December to the 15th.

Trouble is, I'm having quite some trouble looking for hotel rooms which
have reasonable room rates, isnt too shabby (probably a three star one),
located near a monorail station and does not burn a hole in our pocket.
I've tried finding for suitable hotels in travel websites and frankly
speaking, I can't seem to place my trust in them as the pictures that
were provided can be quite deceiving the rates aren't favourable to us.

I'm not sure exactly what price range you consider "reasonable", but the
Hotel Nova is about a 5 or 10 minute walk from the Imbi monorail station (a
couple minutes farther to Bukit Bintang) and usually affordable (around
RM130 through a travel agent). Clean and well-situated, with A/C and TV, but
without any special amenities (e.g., I don't think there's a pool).

miguel
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:41 AM
fidainc fidainc is offline
Member

Location: Singapore
Send a message via MSN to fidainc
Talking

You can check out http://www.asiatravel.com
They have an office here in Singapore therefore prepayment is very convenient
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:08 PM
kami

What's so special with it? Hqve you been there

Regrds

On 15/9/05 19:16, in article , "hvpl"
wrote:

This has a very nice location & in the heart of nightlife in KL. Good rates,
clean rooms.

http://www.numbereight.com.my/eight.html

Remie

In article , pootster says...