Miami SUCKS

Old January 7th, 2007, 10:11 PM posted to free.it.viaggi.usa,houston.general,rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.usa-canada
striker[_1_]

Default Miami SUCKS

"Buster" wrote in message ...

"striker" wrote
. ..

Your house has to be caged to keep the scum out.

LOL, it doesn't figure in the top 25 most dangerous cities in the country
unlike most cities in the midwest.

The Cubans will steal your car in a minute.

See above

Downtown Miami smells like urine.

You obviously have never been there

South Beach is crowded with clueless tourists & the streets are full of
trash.

Yes, and it also has the higher average rate price for hotels in the
country. Higher than NYC. Sounds like a lot of people want to go there.

All the useless slugs do nothing but go "clubbing" at night and lie around
on a beach all day. Just a bunch of drugged up assholes.

If you are a plain fat ass american with white socks and black/brown leather
shoes then South Beach is definetely no place for you. I agree.

Old January 8th, 2007, 02:39 AM posted to free.it.viaggi.usa,houston.general,rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Christian

In article ,
says...

"Dave Christian" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Dave Christian" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

South Beach is crowded with clueless tourists & the streets are full
of
trash.

Yes, and it also has the higher average rate price for hotels in the
country. Higher than NYC. Sounds like a lot of people want to go
there.

That is 100% not true.

Have you ever actually BEEN to and stayed in South Beach? Or NYC?

If so, you KNOW that hotels (I'm talking about the nice, art deco,
boutique hotels) cost FAR less than NYC.

With this comment, I'm starting to think that you've never been to
South Beach. Or New York City.

Let's go on Travelocity to compare?

Tell me what area of Manhattan you want to pick and we'll see.

I don't need to go to any website. I've been to and stayed in both
places enough to know the facts.

I don't think that you've been to either.

It is noted that you didn't deny that in your repsonse.

LOL, I was in South Beach for New Year's eve. Been to NYC several times and
South Beach many times since I used to live in Tampa.

LOL, then you know that your "information" is wrong.
Old January 10th, 2007, 01:05 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Tragik Magik

It sucks because it is not in the Caribbean.

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:11:10 -0800, "striker"
wrote:

"Buster" wrote in message ...

"striker" wrote
. ..