Searching...

Old December 12th, 2005, 01:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Searching...

i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

Annie

Old December 12th, 2005, 02:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Vampir" wrote in message
oups.com...
i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

There are some buildings and some roads. There may also be some houses where
people live.

Old December 12th, 2005, 02:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Vampir" wrote in message
oups.com...
i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

Annie

That would be S****horpe - I recommend visiting it on
wet sunday in Febuary

Keith

Old December 12th, 2005, 02:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Mark Hewitt" writes:

"Vampir" wrote in message
oups.com...
i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

There are some buildings and some roads. There may also be some houses where
people live.

There are also museums and parks and some restaurants and some hotels.
The airport is quite a long way out of town, though. Keep an eye out
for pickpockets in the central train station, too!

Food is generally better and cheaper away from the main touriste
areas.

Des
Old December 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Magda wrote:

On 12 Dec 2005 05:54:50 -0800, in rec.travel.europe, "Vampir"
arranged some electrons, so they looked
like this :

... i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
... trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
... attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
... to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\
... Annie

The mind-readers will be here in a few minutes.

They came, they saw nothing, they left!

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old December 12th, 2005, 04:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:18:33 -0000, "Keith W"
wrote:

"Vampir" wrote in message
groups.com...
i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

Annie

That would be S****horpe - I recommend visiting it on
wet sunday in Febuary

Keith

Watch out Annie! Keith is after your body.

You have to be kidding , I entered the environs of S****horpe
once and count myself lucky to have escaped

Keith

Old December 12th, 2005, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Vampir" wrote in message
oups.com...
i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

Annie

Nuneaton.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oi=eu_...Bedworth&hl=en

JohnT

Old December 12th, 2005, 07:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Vampir wrote:

i'm searching for everything about this city... I was on a short school
trip but I don't remember about a lot of great monuments and
attractions... Do you know anything? please help me... Because I've got
to write a report about the city....\ Thanks 4 all\

Annie

I think what all the facetious replies are trying to tell
you is that you did not mention WHICH city you want to know
about, or even which country it is in!

Old December 12th, 2005, 07:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

we don't know but evleth does !
please ask him directly by mail
martin will oblige by helping you out with the questioning and he's such a
jolly old man !