Looking for sculptor in Paris or Venice to share studio space with for a few weeks

Old September 12th, 2003, 12:03 AM
RainLover

Default Looking for sculptor in Paris or Venice to share studio space with for a few weeks

Hello,

I live in Seattle, Washington, USA and my wife and I are planning a
trip to France and Italy in the spring of 2004.

I'm a stone and metal sculptor and would love to find a local artist
in Paris or Venice (or nearby those cities) for a short stay. I would
love to create a piece of art while there.

In return, we would be willing to pay, or better yet, provide YOU a
place to stay and studio space if you ever travel to the Seattle area
here in the U.S.

If you're interested or have questions, email me but please remember
to take out the "SPAMBLOCK" from my email address.

James Kelsey

www.jameskelseystudios.com