Riots expected in Bangkok soon

Old February 18th, 2010, 03:45 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
CPC - Communist Party of China

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong,

the CPC appreciates very much your loyalty to
the Chinese nation China and your loyalty
to the Chinese people in China .

wakalukong , the CPC thank you for your spying activities
in ASEAN
for
and on behalf of the Chinese people in China.

even though you are a Singaporean , the CPC knows full well that
you remain a
faithful and a loyal servant of China in ASEAN .

Feb 18, 6:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:
Chairman Mao,

I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,

my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,

Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.

Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.

Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .

I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .

(snip)
----------

Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.

Wakalukong

Old February 19th, 2010, 03:17 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.

On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:
[...]

Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -

Old February 19th, 2010, 03:20 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

Hey everyone Traitor Komin talking to himself! No wonder the Viets
are fed up with him. They hired him to spy and do propaganda work,
but he ends up talking to himself! What a cock of a spy. I don't
blame the Viets for being so angry and for squeezing his balls flat.

Old February 19th, 2010, 03:22 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon on 28th Feb 2010

Hey everyone, after a tight squeeze of his balls by the Viets, Traitor
Komin got the message and now decides to do some real propaganda
work. But it's too late, the Viets are not letting go. Take care (of
your ballls) Traitor.

On Feb 19, 9:11*am, CPC - Communist Party of China
wrote:
yesterday *Radio *Australia *broadcasting *in *Khmer announced
Thaksin *now *holds *two *passports , one *might be *a *Khmer
passport *gievn *to *Thaksin *by
Mr. *Chea *Sim the *president *of *Cambodia , *during *King *Sihamoni
' s
official * visist to *France ./

president *Chea *Sim of *Cambodia *acted *on *behalf *of *his
Majesty * King *Sihamoni *of *Cambodia
while * King *Sihamoni *was *away *in *France *last *year
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:23 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
CPC - Communist Party of China

wakalukong, why are you late for spying works .?

why are you late ,

do you know the CPC pays a lot of cash for your salary ,?

so don ' t
be late for work again , you hear ?
you understand , ?
why are you becoming a Lazy ******* ?

why ?

Old February 19th, 2010, 08:13 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
prince al Waleed bin Talal

well , you know wakalukong , he claimed to be a " Chinese
native " of ASEAN .

But in fact wakalukong is a Chinese spy in AsEAN .

Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist Party of China

Old February 19th, 2010, 08:47 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

On Feb 19, 3:13*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .

But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .

(snip)
------------

Tsk tsk tsk. Traitor, such poor quality stuff; you've got no class.
I'll tell the Viets to squeeze harder.

Wakalukong
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:49 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

wakalukong , so you are REALLY a Chinese spy in ASEAN ,

how intersting job .

do you sell Chinese women to attract and to get you
victims ?

Old February 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

On Feb 19, 7:49*pm, "Jesus Christ , a long - term ****er of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's **** hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
wrote:
wakalukong , *so *you *are *REALLY *a Chinese spy in ASEAN *,

how *intersting *job .

do *you sell Chinese *women *to *attract *and * to get *you
victims *?

(snip)

YAWN, such poor quality stuff. Must have been the Viets squeezing too
hard.

Wakalukong