Taxi?? Miami

Old June 27th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Nicholson

Default Taxi?? Miami

Sorry to bother everyone,, but I'm trying to arrange things not only for
my family but extended family. Can you give me an idea how much for
taxi;

MIA to Downtown Miami?

from Downtown Miami (Intercontinental Hotel) to port?

Port to MIA airport?

It is not that I"m concerned about cost as we just pay and go. But some
of my children are flying down to go to their brothers wedding (on ship
this coming Sunday) and they are trying to budget.

Last one,, if anyone knows

MIA to Bar Harbor Sheraton?

Bar Harbor Sheraton to Port?

Appreciate any insight!

Cheryl

Old June 28th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Thomas Smith

Answered in-line. All prices are per cab-load and do not include tip.

--
I'm Tom Smith, and I approved this message.

"Nicholson" wrote in message
Sorry to bother everyone,, but I'm trying to arrange things not only for
my family but extended family. Can you give me an idea how much for
taxi;

MIA to Downtown Miami?

About $15

from Downtown Miami (Intercontinental Hotel) to port?

About $6

Port to MIA airport?

About $20

It is not that I"m concerned about cost as we just pay and go. But some
of my children are flying down to go to their brothers wedding (on ship
this coming Sunday) and they are trying to budget.

Last one,, if anyone knows

MIA to Bar Harbor Sheraton?

Best guess is $30 to $35

Bar Harbor Sheraton to Port?

Best guess is $25 to $30

Appreciate any insight!

Cheryl

Old June 29th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Nicholson

"Thomas Smith" wrote in message
Answered in-line. All prices are per cab-load and do not include tip.

Thanks Tom. I saved the post and will pass on the information on to my
kids. I think it would be better for my son to rent a car as they are
staying at the Sheraton Bar Harbor. (then again,,, wonder how much they
charge for parking,,, gee it never seems to end). Can't wait till we
actually get ON the ship!!

Cheryl

Old June 29th, 2005, 09:35 PM
LeeNY

Nicholson wrote:
"Thomas Smith" wrote in message
Answered in-line. All prices are per cab-load and do not include tip.

Thanks Tom. I saved the post and will pass on the information on to my
kids. I think it would be better for my son to rent a car as they are
staying at the Sheraton Bar Harbor. (then again,,, wonder how much they
charge for parking,,, gee it never seems to end). Can't wait till we
actually get ON the ship!!

I don't know if it's still the case, but I thought that many of the car
rental places at MIA offered free shuttle service to the port of Miami
after you returned the car. How long are you in Miami, pre-cruise? The
rental car idea might make sense if those free shuttles are
offered...drive to the port, drop off everyone and the bags, one person
drives to MIA, drops the car and hops on the rental car shuttle back to
the port.

Lee

Cheryl