CentralWings - Gatwick-Krakow -anybody used them?

Old April 8th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Nige

Default CentralWings - Gatwick-Krakow -anybody used them?

low fares using http://www.centralwings.com/ - has anybody used them ?
what's the verdict?

Old April 8th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Layezee

low fares using http://www.centralwings.com/ - has anybody used them ?
what's the verdict?

Don't know about their fares, but from looking at their map - if they think
Malta is anywhere near Greece then I would be extremely worried.

Old April 8th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Layezee

low fares using http://www.centralwings.com/ - has anybody used them ?
what's the verdict?

Don't know about their fares, but from looking at their map - if they
think
Malta is anywhere near Greece then I would be extremely worried.

I expect most airlines are well aware of geography even though
their consumer route maps may not be to scale. Perhaps you are
not familiar with maps that show places far off the base map in
inset boxes.

Typical - a yank who doesn't know anything about irony!

Yes - I know all about insert boxes in base maps. I live in the UK where
the Shetland Islands are regularly placed right along side Aberdeen, and the
Scilly Isles placed about 10 yards away from Penzance!

Come on, it's Friday and life's too short to be serious for the weekend.

Old April 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Layezee

It wasn't irony, it was downright silly, and no worse than your
own comment for being out of place.

Great - no irony and no sense of humour either.

Maybe it should have been you they threw in to that crypt today.

Old April 8th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Biffa Bacon

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:35:34 GMT, "Layezee"
wrote:
It wasn't irony, it was downright silly, and no worse than your
own comment for being out of place.

Great - no irony and no sense of humour either.
Maybe it should have been you they threw in to that crypt today.

You seem to have an inflated opinion of your own ability to
convey humor. Those least able to tell a joke are the ones who
claim the most that their auditors have no sense of humor.

Cnut......

(Spot the typo....)