they need money . Who (company) want to invest them?

Old April 2nd, 2006, 06:01 AM posted to rec.travel.misc

Default they need money . Who (company) want to invest them?

If you are interested in investing with our travel business, please
contact our coperate sales and marketing department.
http://www.flygreatchina.com . We will send you our business plan. We
can discuss our business.

We need set up offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary,
Toronto, Ottawa, and USA.

Our vision:

FlyGreatChina.com will be the leading low-fare online travel agency
that:

People want to work with...
Customers want to fly with...
Shareholders want to invest with.
Our Plan:

We have some excellent domain names for our travel business. For
example, FlyGreatChina.com, FlyGreatChina.ca and FlyGreatChina.net,
CheckMyBooking.com, CheckMyBookings.com, CanadaTravelService.com,
FlyChinaVacations.com.

CanadaTravelService.com focus on North American Travel Market.
FlyGreatChina.com focus on ticketing from North American to China.
FlyChinaVacations.com focus on China tours market.
CheckMyBookings.com focus on customer online management for their
travel.

We need you invest money in this wonderful travel online business. We
all can make these wonderful names become famous in travel indusry.
This is also your business. Join us for a long term travel online
business.

Make it happen!

If your company or individual is interested in this business, please
contact us now. This is a long term business, NOT short term
investment. We learn from http://www.expedia.ca http://www.elong.com
etc. successful online travel business. We also can do it using our
beautiful names.